Can someone please tell me if there are any trains from Barcelona Spain to Salzburg, and what is the price range. It seems prices are not shown on the different train sites I am looking at.
Actually I know it might be a long trip ( if there is a route between them) but I believe it would be more fun!
What do you think?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 4 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 5 Prague itinerary advice
- 6 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 7 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 12 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 13 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 19 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 20 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 21 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 22 10 day Italy
- 23 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique