Can someone please tell me if there are any trains from Barcelona Spain to Salzburg, and what is the price range. It seems prices are not shown on the different train sites I am looking at.
Actually I know it might be a long trip ( if there is a route between them) but I believe it would be more fun!
What do you think?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이플러스바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 4 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 5 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 6 So much to do, so little time!
- 7 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 8 French restaurants
- 9 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 16 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 17 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Shoes in Scotland
- 20 Engadine Valley help
- 21 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 22 Naples, Italy
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 25 Tuscany 6 nights