Me and my girlfriend are planning our first Eurotrip. We will get in by early September and stay for 15 days.
The tentative schedule is as follows (all currency is in Euros):
Fly to PARIS (Stay 5 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Fly to VENICE (Stay 2 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Train to FLORENCE (Stay 3 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Train to ROME (Stay 5 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
We have selected the major landmarks for each city that we want to visit and the average is 3 per day, we don't want to be on a rush at all times.
Please let me know your thoughts about the number of days per city, and about the daily budgets. I've read that furnished departments are a smart choice for 5 day stays (Paris & Rome) let me know if you agree? Also, do you recommend to travel by rail during the day or at night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 2 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 3 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 4 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 5 Hilton CPH no loner
- 6 Cornwall UK
- 7 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 8 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 9 French Wedding
- 10 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 11 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 12 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 13 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 14 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 15 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 16 I may be wrong....
- 17 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 18 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 19 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 20 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 23 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Photo tours in Amsterdam