Me and my girlfriend are planning our first Eurotrip. We will get in by early September and stay for 15 days.
The tentative schedule is as follows (all currency is in Euros):
Fly to PARIS (Stay 5 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Fly to VENICE (Stay 2 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Train to FLORENCE (Stay 3 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Train to ROME (Stay 5 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
We have selected the major landmarks for each city that we want to visit and the average is 3 per day, we don't want to be on a rush at all times.
Please let me know your thoughts about the number of days per city, and about the daily budgets. I've read that furnished departments are a smart choice for 5 day stays (Paris & Rome) let me know if you agree? Also, do you recommend to travel by rail during the day or at night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dog friendly hotels
- 2 Vacation
- 3 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 4 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 5 Cambridge in May
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Madrid/Lisbon
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 16 Day trips around Vienna
- 17 Greek fuel cost
- 18 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 19 Killarney
- 20 Walking itinerary in England?
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 25 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations