Me and my girlfriend are planning our first Eurotrip. We will get in by early September and stay for 15 days.
The tentative schedule is as follows (all currency is in Euros):
Fly to PARIS (Stay 5 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Fly to VENICE (Stay 2 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Train to FLORENCE (Stay 3 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Train to ROME (Stay 5 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
We have selected the major landmarks for each city that we want to visit and the average is 3 per day, we don't want to be on a rush at all times.
Please let me know your thoughts about the number of days per city, and about the daily budgets. I've read that furnished departments are a smart choice for 5 day stays (Paris & Rome) let me know if you agree? Also, do you recommend to travel by rail during the day or at night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 8 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 9 Towns around Lucca
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 14 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 15 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 16 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 17 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 18 Georgia in 4 days
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Dublin Luggage storage
- 22 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 23 Croatia short sail trip
- 24 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy