Me and my girlfriend are planning our first Eurotrip. We will get in by early September and stay for 15 days.
The tentative schedule is as follows (all currency is in Euros):
Fly to PARIS (Stay 5 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Fly to VENICE (Stay 2 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Train to FLORENCE (Stay 3 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Train to ROME (Stay 5 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
We have selected the major landmarks for each city that we want to visit and the average is 3 per day, we don't want to be on a rush at all times.
Please let me know your thoughts about the number of days per city, and about the daily budgets. I've read that furnished departments are a smart choice for 5 day stays (Paris & Rome) let me know if you agree? Also, do you recommend to travel by rail during the day or at night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 4 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 Ibiiza Spain
- 9 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Cartagena Spain
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 16 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 17 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 18 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 19 Help with Ireland Trip
- 20 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 21 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 22 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!