Me and my girlfriend are planning our first Eurotrip. We will get in by early September and stay for 15 days.
The tentative schedule is as follows (all currency is in Euros):
Fly to PARIS (Stay 5 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Fly to VENICE (Stay 2 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Train to FLORENCE (Stay 3 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
Train to ROME (Stay 5 days) Daily budget: 100 lodging and 50 for meals.
We have selected the major landmarks for each city that we want to visit and the average is 3 per day, we don't want to be on a rush at all times.
Please let me know your thoughts about the number of days per city, and about the daily budgets. I've read that furnished departments are a smart choice for 5 day stays (Paris & Rome) let me know if you agree? Also, do you recommend to travel by rail during the day or at night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 6 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 7 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 8 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 9 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 13 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Towersey, London
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 21 Westerplatte
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 Cutback on Spain trip
- 24 Bernina Express mid-March
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat