I am planning to tour Austria, Switzerland and Italy in the month of August, along with my family (total 4 people). Since I have never been to Europe, would appreciate if someone could propose an itinerary for me, considering max 14 days tour. No specific interest, mainly places of common interest. Plan to start the tour at Vienna and exit at Rome. Also please suggest mode of transport within each country. Thanks.
Europe Tour Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Story of the German Christmas star
- 6 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 7 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 8 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 9 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 10 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 American Express
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 17 Help with European vacation plan
- 18 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 19 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 20 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 21 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Three ferries to Mull