I am planning to tour Austria, Switzerland and Italy in the month of August, along with my family (total 4 people). Since I have never been to Europe, would appreciate if someone could propose an itinerary for me, considering max 14 days tour. No specific interest, mainly places of common interest. Plan to start the tour at Vienna and exit at Rome. Also please suggest mode of transport within each country. Thanks.
Europe Tour Itinerary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 14 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 15 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Belgium
- 23 Navigo Decouverte
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days