I am planning to tour Austria, Switzerland and Italy in the month of August, along with my family (total 4 people). Since I have never been to Europe, would appreciate if someone could propose an itinerary for me, considering max 14 days tour. No specific interest, mainly places of common interest. Plan to start the tour at Vienna and exit at Rome. Also please suggest mode of transport within each country. Thanks.
Europe Tour Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 Tight Planning?
- 15 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 16 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 17 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 18 Travel with Teens
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 21 One week in Venice - trips
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?