I am having a business trip to Florence-Italy by end Jan, 2012 for two days. My wife is also going with me and this is our first ever trip to Europe. We are travelling from Asia.
After that we are planning to Visit some beautiful places with in Italy and also would love to see France. Complete tour may be for 15 days max.
We will be arriving in Florence on 29th Jan and will remain busy in Business meeting till 30th Jan, after that we are free to move places.
I would love your comments to Plan my Itinerary (Duration of Stays and Places to visit). My first preferences are
- Rome , Venice
- Paris , Disney Land (My wife loves that)
I would also welcome any change/better plan than my suggested places and countries.
My preferences are Scenic sights, Country life and some shopping.
Please suggest best travel tips to be helpful in our Journey.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 4 Old European currency
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Europe itinerary questions
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Five night Ireland Trip
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 London Hotels
- 25 10 days in Paris and......