I am having a business trip to Florence-Italy by end Jan, 2012 for two days. My wife is also going with me and this is our first ever trip to Europe. We are travelling from Asia.
After that we are planning to Visit some beautiful places with in Italy and also would love to see France. Complete tour may be for 15 days max.
We will be arriving in Florence on 29th Jan and will remain busy in Business meeting till 30th Jan, after that we are free to move places.
I would love your comments to Plan my Itinerary (Duration of Stays and Places to visit). My first preferences are
- Rome , Venice
- Paris , Disney Land (My wife loves that)
I would also welcome any change/better plan than my suggested places and countries.
My preferences are Scenic sights, Country life and some shopping.
Please suggest best travel tips to be helpful in our Journey.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RR MAIL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 Amalfi Coast
- 4 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 5 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 8 Help me make this possible!
- 9 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 IWM
- 13 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 20 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 21 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 25 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.