I am having a business trip to Florence-Italy by end Jan, 2012 for two days. My wife is also going with me and this is our first ever trip to Europe. We are travelling from Asia.
After that we are planning to Visit some beautiful places with in Italy and also would love to see France. Complete tour may be for 15 days max.
We will be arriving in Florence on 29th Jan and will remain busy in Business meeting till 30th Jan, after that we are free to move places.
I would love your comments to Plan my Itinerary (Duration of Stays and Places to visit). My first preferences are
- Rome , Venice
- Paris , Disney Land (My wife loves that)
I would also welcome any change/better plan than my suggested places and countries.
My preferences are Scenic sights, Country life and some shopping.
Please suggest best travel tips to be helpful in our Journey.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 2 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Florence - Where to stay
- 5 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 6 Berlin to Italy
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Where to go!?
- 9 First time in Bulgaria
- 10 Vacation
- 11 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 19 Walking itinerary in England?
- 20 Dog friendly hotels
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 Cambridge in May
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!