I am having a business trip to Florence-Italy by end Jan, 2012 for two days. My wife is also going with me and this is our first ever trip to Europe. We are travelling from Asia.
After that we are planning to Visit some beautiful places with in Italy and also would love to see France. Complete tour may be for 15 days max.
We will be arriving in Florence on 29th Jan and will remain busy in Business meeting till 30th Jan, after that we are free to move places.
I would love your comments to Plan my Itinerary (Duration of Stays and Places to visit). My first preferences are
- Rome , Venice
- Paris , Disney Land (My wife loves that)
I would also welcome any change/better plan than my suggested places and countries.
My preferences are Scenic sights, Country life and some shopping.
Please suggest best travel tips to be helpful in our Journey.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 3 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 7 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 14 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 15 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 21 CASH OR CARD?
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!