I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 2 One day in Paris!
- 3 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 4 Bodensee: Ride from Bregenz to Arbon, Switzerland
- 5 French Basque country
- 6 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 7 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 8 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 9 Tales of the Texas Two; or, Ladies in London
- 10 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 11 For art lovers in London next week
- 12 Lake Maggiore?
- 13 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 17 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 18 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 19 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 20 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 21 Rome Walking Guide
- 22 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 24 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 25 Lisbon transportation