I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 2 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 3 Bahn sales
- 4 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 5 Another Paris Trip Report
- 6 Weekend away from London
- 7 iPhone stolen in Paris
- 8 Itinerary for 3 days in Italy and is Rome safe ???
- 9 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 10 Airport shuttle from Airbnb locale
- 11 Caserta Palace and gardens renovations
- 12 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 13 sncf help
- 14 1st Class v 2nd Class
- 15 Driving from South Iceland to the Westfjords
- 16 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 17 Royal Air Maroc or Air France from Rabat?
- 18 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 19 Paris dining-with teens
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 22 Paris Here We Come
- 23 Possible flight cancellation?
- 24 TRAIN from Munich to Paris (ASAP)
- 25 First Weekend in Switzerland