I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 2 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 3 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Bernina Express mid-March
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 where to stay in London?
- 11 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 12 vienna
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 15 Questions about Polish sights
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 18 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 19 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 20 Juangfrau / mt
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days