I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 4 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 8 Advices about our itiniary
- 9 What to take to Germany
- 10 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 11 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 12 4 week trip Turkey
- 13 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 14 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 15 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 18 Private transportation
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Suggestions for travel
- 21 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 22 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 23 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 24 Holiday in Austria
- 25 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London