I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 2 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 3 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 4 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 5 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 6 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 7 Another question about the rouble.
- 8 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 9 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 10 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 11 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 12 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 13 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 15 explore Italy on a budget
- 16 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 17 French Prem Train Fares
- 18 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help
- 19 Car rental in Santorini port
- 20 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 21 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 22 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 23 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 24 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 25 Barcelona San Pau Apartment