I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 3 Cesky Krumlov
- 4 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 5 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 6 Vienna or Munich
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 Vienna restaurants?
- 9 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 10 Museum tickets in advance?
- 11 Montpellier - A few questions
- 12 Amsterdam and beyond
- 13 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 14 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 15 Trains to and from Granada
- 16 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 17 Day trips from London advice
- 18 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 19 IDP for Scotland
- 20 Euro railways
- 21 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 22 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 23 My summer in Paris
- 24 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 25 Has anyone gone through the UK marriage visa process?