I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 2 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 3 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 4 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 5 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 6 Suggested form of transportation between destinations
- 7 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 8 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 9 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 10 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 11 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 12 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 13 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 14 Iceland Sept itinerary
- 15 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 16 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 17 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 18 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 19 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 20 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 21 A short trip to Barcelona
- 22 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 23 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 24 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 25 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?