I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 3 Tour or independent
- 4 First Time Europe Trip
- 5 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 6 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 7 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 8 Hertz Never Lost
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 11 student in denmark
- 12 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 13 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 14 Amalfi or Positano
- 15 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 16 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 17 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 18 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 19 Munich, Germany
- 20 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 21 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 24 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 25 5 women, Italy, need suggestions