I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 Theater in London
- 4 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 5 Tour Group Operators
- 6 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 7 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 10 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 11 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 12 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 13 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 16 staying a month or so in each place
- 17 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 18 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 CROATIA SPLIT
- 21 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 22 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 23 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 24 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 25 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)