I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 3 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 6 December in Deutschland
- 7 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 8 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 9 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 10 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 11 cash or plastic in Greece
- 12 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 13 Rome and Venice in December
- 14 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 15 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 16 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 17 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 18 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 19 planning confusion
- 20 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 21 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 22 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 23 Dublin transportation help
- 24 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 25 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France