I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 gare de nord
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Madrid city centre?
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 Southern Italy
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 European Travel in March
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Europe itinerary
- 18 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 19 Iceland in 4 days?
- 20 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona extension
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary