I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 2 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 3 3 weeks in Sicily
- 4 Raining in rome
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 7 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 8 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 9 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 10 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 11 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 12 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 13 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 14 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 15 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 16 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 21 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 22 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 23 Paris and where else?
- 24 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 25 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh