I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tablet
- 2 Rome Airport Question!
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 5 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 6 26 days in Italy
- 7 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 8 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 9 Prague old town
- 10 Car rental between countries
- 11 Holland Itinerary
- 12 Train Ticket Help
- 13 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 14 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 15 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 16 Whirlwind trip!
- 17 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 18 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 19 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 20 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 21 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 22 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 23 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 24 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 25 England and Wales by public transport