I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 granada to algarve
- 2 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 3 Wiring money for apt rental?
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Libourne overnight
- 6 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 7 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 8 70% off on hotel deals, 40% off on flights, Save up to $525 on flight
- 9 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 10 AA Frequent Flyer Flight bookings to Europe
- 11 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 12 Brugge photo on Bing
- 13 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 14 Can anyone suggest a good Italian phrase app?
- 15 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 16 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 17 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 18 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Spending money in Italy?
- 21 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 22 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 23 I went to Paris in June
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Help with a small island in Greece