I am planning a 2 week tour to Munich (including Neuschwanstein Castle), Salzburg,Prague,Vienna & if possible Budapest. I would like to know how much time would be sufficient to cover each of these places. Also what would be the ideal scheduling. I am planning to fly to and from Vienna.How much time would be sufficient to cover Salzburg,Brechtesgadaner,Werfen& Untesberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 2 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 3 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 4 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 9 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 10 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 13 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 14 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 17 Sardinia in early May
- 18 Finistère Base
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 First visit to France in November
- 21 Photographer in Paris?
- 22 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 23 Venice; recommendations
- 24 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 25 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy