planning to visit Europe in July 2016. We want to see Switzerland, Italy (Venice, Rome and preferably PISA -if we can squeeze that city in ) then off to Spain (madrid, grenada and Cordoba) and back home. We figured with only 2 weeks and two weekends in between, we can take 2 days in Switzerland, then take the train to Venice (1.5 half day), 3 days in Rome and then we head to Spain.
Can Switzerland be done in 2 days. Im only interested in Interlaken, Lucerne. Are they close from Zurich? i have searched and it says from Zurich airport its 2 hours away.
we are a family of 4 with two children ages 11 and 9.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 배팅법 ※연결 : [ˇvks99.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012 ˇ]
- 2 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 5 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 10 London 6 day itinerary
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 12 Sim Cards
- 13 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Portugal rental car
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 18 IWM
- 19 London Hotel - Different Request
- 20 Seville to Cordoba
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 23 Travelling Iceland
- 24 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 25 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest