planning to visit Europe in July 2016. We want to see Switzerland, Italy (Venice, Rome and preferably PISA -if we can squeeze that city in ) then off to Spain (madrid, grenada and Cordoba) and back home. We figured with only 2 weeks and two weekends in between, we can take 2 days in Switzerland, then take the train to Venice (1.5 half day), 3 days in Rome and then we head to Spain.
Can Switzerland be done in 2 days. Im only interested in Interlaken, Lucerne. Are they close from Zurich? i have searched and it says from Zurich airport its 2 hours away.
we are a family of 4 with two children ages 11 and 9.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 Germany-Car or Train
- 3 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 4 SURPRISE TRIP
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 11 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 12 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 13 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 14 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 15 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Europe for Beginners
- 20 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 21 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 22 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 Best daypack ?
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?