planning to visit Europe in July 2016. We want to see Switzerland, Italy (Venice, Rome and preferably PISA -if we can squeeze that city in ) then off to Spain (madrid, grenada and Cordoba) and back home. We figured with only 2 weeks and two weekends in between, we can take 2 days in Switzerland, then take the train to Venice (1.5 half day), 3 days in Rome and then we head to Spain.
Can Switzerland be done in 2 days. Im only interested in Interlaken, Lucerne. Are they close from Zurich? i have searched and it says from Zurich airport its 2 hours away.
we are a family of 4 with two children ages 11 and 9.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 London 2For1 question
- 7 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Venice
- 15 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 19 Last night in Sweden
- 20 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 charming cities in Spain
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.