planning to visit Europe in July 2016. We want to see Switzerland, Italy (Venice, Rome and preferably PISA -if we can squeeze that city in ) then off to Spain (madrid, grenada and Cordoba) and back home. We figured with only 2 weeks and two weekends in between, we can take 2 days in Switzerland, then take the train to Venice (1.5 half day), 3 days in Rome and then we head to Spain.
Can Switzerland be done in 2 days. Im only interested in Interlaken, Lucerne. Are they close from Zurich? i have searched and it says from Zurich airport its 2 hours away.
we are a family of 4 with two children ages 11 and 9.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 4 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 8 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 9 An evening in London
- 10 NYT article
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 Rome to Venice
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen