planning to visit Europe in July 2016. We want to see Switzerland, Italy (Venice, Rome and preferably PISA -if we can squeeze that city in ) then off to Spain (madrid, grenada and Cordoba) and back home. We figured with only 2 weeks and two weekends in between, we can take 2 days in Switzerland, then take the train to Venice (1.5 half day), 3 days in Rome and then we head to Spain.
Can Switzerland be done in 2 days. Im only interested in Interlaken, Lucerne. Are they close from Zurich? i have searched and it says from Zurich airport its 2 hours away.
we are a family of 4 with two children ages 11 and 9.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 Meteora for older folk
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Athens
- 7 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague