planning to visit Europe in July 2016. We want to see Switzerland, Italy (Venice, Rome and preferably PISA -if we can squeeze that city in ) then off to Spain (madrid, grenada and Cordoba) and back home. We figured with only 2 weeks and two weekends in between, we can take 2 days in Switzerland, then take the train to Venice (1.5 half day), 3 days in Rome and then we head to Spain.
Can Switzerland be done in 2 days. Im only interested in Interlaken, Lucerne. Are they close from Zurich? i have searched and it says from Zurich airport its 2 hours away.
we are a family of 4 with two children ages 11 and 9.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 와와카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 온라인카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 실시간카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 아시안카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 7 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 10 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 14 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 15 A week in Croatia with kids
- 16 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 Summer School in France
- 19 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 20 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 21 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Luggage for train travel in Europe