A friend and I are booked to fly and drive from CDG airport at the end of April 2014. We have accommodation one night in Paris before our journey, Just wondering if it was best we avoid driving to Belgium, Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland before ending in Italy then touring South of France before arriving back in Paris. I have been to these countries before but my friend has not so it was more for her benefit than anything. As we only have 28 days for the tour, I am wondering if it was best we just toured France and Italy before returning to Paris and then rail to London for 4 days. If I had thought about it earlier, we could have flown to Nice and hired a car from there instead. Would prefer to do back roads and avoid big city areas most of the way if possible. Would luv to her to see the Milleu bridge though. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Many thanks.
Europe self drive tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 4 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 9 France,Spain,Italy
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 18 Portugal Trip
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona