Hello lovely people
Would love your views on this trip - we are about to finalise a driving trip to a few countries in Europe. We live in London and will be hiring a decent car from Nice airport. After a week in France we have decided to extend by another 12 days and see some of Europe during August. We have two kids 2 and 4. Good in the car and little monkeys. We all love an adventure.
The Q...what are your thoughts on this itinerary? Too many stops? right amount of nights in each place?
Nice to Genoa
Stay Genoa 11th/12th August
Genoa to Milan
Stay Milan 13th/14th
Milan to Lake Como
Stay Lake Como 15th/16th/17th
Lake Como to Lucerne
Stay Lucerne 18th/19th
Lucerne to Black Forest
Stay Black Forest 20th/21st/22nd
Black Forest to Basel
Leave Basel airport on 23rd
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://gomusclebuilding.com/numax-test-xt/
- 2 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 8 Norway Honeymoon
- 9 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 10 Schengen Rule
- 11 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 12 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Our future trip to Greece
- 15 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 18 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 19 Quizz !
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada
Hello lovely people