We are planning a Europe river cruise next summer, specfically the Danube from Budapest west to Vienna or Amsterdam. We are interested in a deluxe cruise with a comfortable cabin, excellent cuisine, and top notch service. Any suggestions for cruise lines that meet our criteria ?
Europe river cruises-suggestions for cruise lines
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Italy in October 2015
- 7 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 14 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 trip to norway
- 18 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 19 My notes on Greece 101
- 20 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 21 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 22 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 23 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 Cotswold Churches