We are considering doing a Europe river cruise this summer with our 7 and 5 yr old kids. In doing our research though, it looks like children aren't exactly common on these cruises. Has anyone been on a river cruise and seen or taken their kids along? I've seen one cruise company that offers "multi generational" cruises but only on fixed dates which don't work for us. Thanks!
Europe river cruise with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 2 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 6 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 15 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 20 Question on France travel
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 23 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15