We are considering doing a Europe river cruise this summer with our 7 and 5 yr old kids. In doing our research though, it looks like children aren't exactly common on these cruises. Has anyone been on a river cruise and seen or taken their kids along? I've seen one cruise company that offers "multi generational" cruises but only on fixed dates which don't work for us. Thanks!
Europe river cruise with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 2 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 3 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 4 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 5 Itinerary help
- 6 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 7 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 8 Things to do in/around Milan
- 9 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 11 South of Switzerland
- 12 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 13 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 14 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 15 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 16 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 17 Spanish Music
- 18 Now for the Venice hotel
- 19 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 20 Itinerary for Spain
- 21 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 22 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 23 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Ireland's west coast