We are considering doing a Europe river cruise this summer with our 7 and 5 yr old kids. In doing our research though, it looks like children aren't exactly common on these cruises. Has anyone been on a river cruise and seen or taken their kids along? I've seen one cruise company that offers "multi generational" cruises but only on fixed dates which don't work for us. Thanks!
Europe river cruise with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 2 Eating in University cafeterias
- 3 Does this sound feasible?
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Bike touring in France
- 6 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 7 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 8 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 9 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 12 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 15 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 16 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 17 Majorca - where to stay?
- 18 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 19 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 20 Dordogne in October
- 21 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 22 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 23 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 24 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 25 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report