We are considering doing a Europe river cruise this summer with our 7 and 5 yr old kids. In doing our research though, it looks like children aren't exactly common on these cruises. Has anyone been on a river cruise and seen or taken their kids along? I've seen one cruise company that offers "multi generational" cruises but only on fixed dates which don't work for us. Thanks!
Europe river cruise with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 2 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 3 Newgrange to Galway
- 4 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 5 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 10 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 11 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 12 Aaah...Umbria!
- 13 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 14 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 15 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 16 Ghent or Paris?
- 17 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 18 Weather in the dolomites
- 19 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 20 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 21 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 22 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 23 Help for San Sebastian
- 24 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 25 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy