We are considering doing a Europe river cruise this summer with our 7 and 5 yr old kids. In doing our research though, it looks like children aren't exactly common on these cruises. Has anyone been on a river cruise and seen or taken their kids along? I've seen one cruise company that offers "multi generational" cruises but only on fixed dates which don't work for us. Thanks!
Europe river cruise with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Questions
- 2 9 days in turkey
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Street food in Turkey
- 10 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Mont St Michel
- 13 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Dublin Hostels
- 19 Avignon to London?
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam