We are considering doing a Europe river cruise this summer with our 7 and 5 yr old kids. In doing our research though, it looks like children aren't exactly common on these cruises. Has anyone been on a river cruise and seen or taken their kids along? I've seen one cruise company that offers "multi generational" cruises but only on fixed dates which don't work for us. Thanks!
Europe river cruise with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 3 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 4 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 5 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 6 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 7 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 8 Top 5 choices from London
- 9 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 10 Day on the Rhine
- 11 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 14 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 15 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 16 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 19 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 20 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 21 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 22 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 23 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 24 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?