We are considering doing a Europe river cruise this summer with our 7 and 5 yr old kids. In doing our research though, it looks like children aren't exactly common on these cruises. Has anyone been on a river cruise and seen or taken their kids along? I've seen one cruise company that offers "multi generational" cruises but only on fixed dates which don't work for us. Thanks!
Europe river cruise with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 2 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 3 Useful website for France
- 4 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 5 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 6 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Munich and Dachau
- 9 London visit
- 10 Duoro river cruises
- 11 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 12 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 SIM card for eastern europe
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?