I am a 23 year old girl from Australia. I am weighing up whether to visit America or Europe when I finish uni towards the end of November. If I go to Europe I was thinking of going for at least 4 weeks. Destinations I would like to visit that I have noted have milder weather or are still good in winter are Berlin, Munich, Amsterdam, barcelona and Rome.
If I got to America I would like to visit new York, San francisco, LA, Washington and New Orleans.
Should I save Europe for summer? What are those American cities like in winter?
If I get into a program I applied for that will run in china I will only be able to travel from dec 10th onwards or I can fit in travel after 15th of November until the 30th. If my time is more limited should I do America instead? Or do Europe and cut down the cities I want to spend time in.
Thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 7 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 12 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 Avoid Europcar!
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 quickest way to Prague
- 19 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 20 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 21 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 22 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 23 Amsterdam
- 24 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 25 Europe Winter Itinerary