I am a 23 year old girl from Australia. I am weighing up whether to visit America or Europe when I finish uni towards the end of November. If I go to Europe I was thinking of going for at least 4 weeks. Destinations I would like to visit that I have noted have milder weather or are still good in winter are Berlin, Munich, Amsterdam, barcelona and Rome.
If I got to America I would like to visit new York, San francisco, LA, Washington and New Orleans.
Should I save Europe for summer? What are those American cities like in winter?
If I get into a program I applied for that will run in china I will only be able to travel from dec 10th onwards or I can fit in travel after 15th of November until the 30th. If my time is more limited should I do America instead? Or do Europe and cut down the cities I want to spend time in.
Thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 8 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 9 mountain views near London
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 11 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 12 Italy in 11 Days
- 13 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 14 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 15 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 16 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 19 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 22 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 23 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 24 Things to do in Montpellier
- 25 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles