I am a 23 year old girl from Australia. I am weighing up whether to visit America or Europe when I finish uni towards the end of November. If I go to Europe I was thinking of going for at least 4 weeks. Destinations I would like to visit that I have noted have milder weather or are still good in winter are Berlin, Munich, Amsterdam, barcelona and Rome.
If I got to America I would like to visit new York, San francisco, LA, Washington and New Orleans.
Should I save Europe for summer? What are those American cities like in winter?
If I get into a program I applied for that will run in china I will only be able to travel from dec 10th onwards or I can fit in travel after 15th of November until the 30th. If my time is more limited should I do America instead? Or do Europe and cut down the cities I want to spend time in.
Thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 9 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 10 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground