I am a 23 year old girl from Australia. I am weighing up whether to visit America or Europe when I finish uni towards the end of November. If I go to Europe I was thinking of going for at least 4 weeks. Destinations I would like to visit that I have noted have milder weather or are still good in winter are Berlin, Munich, Amsterdam, barcelona and Rome.
If I got to America I would like to visit new York, San francisco, LA, Washington and New Orleans.
Should I save Europe for summer? What are those American cities like in winter?
If I get into a program I applied for that will run in china I will only be able to travel from dec 10th onwards or I can fit in travel after 15th of November until the 30th. If my time is more limited should I do America instead? Or do Europe and cut down the cities I want to spend time in.
Thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임사이트∽▼∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽▼∽게임사이트
- 2 게임머니판매❦≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡❦게임머니판매
- 3 강친닷컴 ∽▲∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽▲∽강친닷컴
- 4 제우스뱅크☆≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡☆제우스뱅크
- 5 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 6 검빛경마┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓검빛경마
- 7 한국마사회┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓한국마사회
- 8 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 9 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 10 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 18 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 19 Walking itinerary in England?
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 22 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 23 Greek fuel cost
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe