I am a 23 year old girl from Australia. I am weighing up whether to visit America or Europe when I finish uni towards the end of November. If I go to Europe I was thinking of going for at least 4 weeks. Destinations I would like to visit that I have noted have milder weather or are still good in winter are Berlin, Munich, Amsterdam, barcelona and Rome.
If I got to America I would like to visit new York, San francisco, LA, Washington and New Orleans.
Should I save Europe for summer? What are those American cities like in winter?
If I get into a program I applied for that will run in china I will only be able to travel from dec 10th onwards or I can fit in travel after 15th of November until the 30th. If my time is more limited should I do America instead? Or do Europe and cut down the cities I want to spend time in.
Thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 8 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary Tweaking
- 18 Itinerary Help
- 19 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt