Me and my parents are planning to tour europe in the first week of jan. unti the second week. The places that we will visiting are london, lucerne,paris ,florence, rome and venice. Is it worth it to pay thousands of dollars to this tour. My parents are in they're 60-70's this will be they're first tour together. I was researching and some of it are nice reviews but some of them saying that it will be too cold and wet also because of the rain. Any suggestions please???
europe january tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 2 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 11 Italy Countryside
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 French Basque region
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Vegan in Germany?
- 16 VISA question
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 19 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?