Me and my parents are planning to tour europe in the first week of jan. unti the second week. The places that we will visiting are london, lucerne,paris ,florence, rome and venice. Is it worth it to pay thousands of dollars to this tour. My parents are in they're 60-70's this will be they're first tour together. I was researching and some of it are nice reviews but some of them saying that it will be too cold and wet also because of the rain. Any suggestions please???
europe january tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 3 Foie gras, redux
- 4 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Train to Airport in Venice
- 9 Golfing in Ireland
- 10 Day trips from Seville
- 11 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 12 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 15 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 16 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 21 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace