Me and my parents are planning to tour europe in the first week of jan. unti the second week. The places that we will visiting are london, lucerne,paris ,florence, rome and venice. Is it worth it to pay thousands of dollars to this tour. My parents are in they're 60-70's this will be they're first tour together. I was researching and some of it are nice reviews but some of them saying that it will be too cold and wet also because of the rain. Any suggestions please???
europe january tour
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 5 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Belgium
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 22 15 days in Europe,
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014