Me and my parents are planning to tour europe in the first week of jan. unti the second week. The places that we will visiting are london, lucerne,paris ,florence, rome and venice. Is it worth it to pay thousands of dollars to this tour. My parents are in they're 60-70's this will be they're first tour together. I was researching and some of it are nice reviews but some of them saying that it will be too cold and wet also because of the rain. Any suggestions please???
europe january tour
- 1 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 2 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 3 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 4 Planning my days in Paris
- 5 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 6 Trip to London
- 7 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 8 just want to know
- 9 car hire france and spain
- 10 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 11 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 12 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 13 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 14 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 17 London at Xmas
- 18 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 19 Almalfi in Late March??
- 20 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 23 French Riviera Overview
- 24 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 25 Florence, Capri and Amalfi