I am planning to spend 2 weeks in April in Europe. Fly into Berlin and fly out of Munich. I am planning to rent a Car in Berlin and visit Prague, Vienna, Munich. I will be travelling with my wife and 2 kids - 11 and 15.
Any suggestions on how long I should stay in these places and suggestions for day trips. Also any tips on driving and parking in these cities.
This is my current plan:
Stay in Berlin for 3 days
1 day in Dresden
3 days in Prague and
3 days in Vienna
4 days in Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 7 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary Tweaking
- 18 Itinerary Help
- 19 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt