I am planning to spend 2 weeks in April in Europe. Fly into Berlin and fly out of Munich. I am planning to rent a Car in Berlin and visit Prague, Vienna, Munich. I will be travelling with my wife and 2 kids - 11 and 15.
Any suggestions on how long I should stay in these places and suggestions for day trips. Also any tips on driving and parking in these cities.
This is my current plan:
Stay in Berlin for 3 days
1 day in Dresden
3 days in Prague and
3 days in Vienna
4 days in Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Murren to Prague
- 2 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 3 Scotland Trip Report
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 11 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 How the kids age calculated
- 14 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 15 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Uffizi Phone Number
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Aix Provence
- 21 Sintra
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??