i am backpacking solo from 11th aug to 3rd sept ie 24 days including two days of in and out flights.
i am landing in zurich on 11th and flyout from amsterdam on 3rd. the detailed itinerary is as follows
zurich 3 days'
vienna 2 days
budapest 2 days
krakow 2 days
prague 2 days
berlin 3 days
amsterdam 3 days..
i figure i have 3-4 days with me so was wondering if i should fly in and out of rome after zurich or just spend more days in the places already mentioned. also due to some constraints i have not been able to plan the trip as thorougly as i would have liked to so any suggestions would be welcome. everything is flexible less zurich and amsterdam where i have flights from. also should i go for a europass or book the tickets as i go since i am over 26 and buying the europass seemed a bit expensive . i am not very sure which option is better. would be grateful for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 8 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 9 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 10 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 11 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 20 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 21 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Sicily
- 24 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 25 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza