i am backpacking solo from 11th aug to 3rd sept ie 24 days including two days of in and out flights.
i am landing in zurich on 11th and flyout from amsterdam on 3rd. the detailed itinerary is as follows
zurich 3 days'
vienna 2 days
budapest 2 days
krakow 2 days
prague 2 days
berlin 3 days
amsterdam 3 days..
i figure i have 3-4 days with me so was wondering if i should fly in and out of rome after zurich or just spend more days in the places already mentioned. also due to some constraints i have not been able to plan the trip as thorougly as i would have liked to so any suggestions would be welcome. everything is flexible less zurich and amsterdam where i have flights from. also should i go for a europass or book the tickets as i go since i am over 26 and buying the europass seemed a bit expensive . i am not very sure which option is better. would be grateful for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We are looking for friends to work together!
- 2 Porto in January
- 3 Birlikte çalışacak arkadaşlar arıyoruz!
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 8 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 11 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 12 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 13 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 14 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 15 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 16 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 17 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 18 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 21 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 22 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Munich to Hallstatt in a day