i am backpacking solo from 11th aug to 3rd sept ie 24 days including two days of in and out flights.
i am landing in zurich on 11th and flyout from amsterdam on 3rd. the detailed itinerary is as follows
zurich 3 days'
vienna 2 days
budapest 2 days
krakow 2 days
prague 2 days
berlin 3 days
amsterdam 3 days..
i figure i have 3-4 days with me so was wondering if i should fly in and out of rome after zurich or just spend more days in the places already mentioned. also due to some constraints i have not been able to plan the trip as thorougly as i would have liked to so any suggestions would be welcome. everything is flexible less zurich and amsterdam where i have flights from. also should i go for a europass or book the tickets as i go since i am over 26 and buying the europass seemed a bit expensive . i am not very sure which option is better. would be grateful for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 6 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 7 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 8 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 9 French Election - Questions???
- 10 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 11 2 weeks Europe trip
- 12 Leather goods in Florence
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 20 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 21 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 22 dinner jackets
- 23 French election
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report