i am backpacking solo from 11th aug to 3rd sept ie 24 days including two days of in and out flights.
i am landing in zurich on 11th and flyout from amsterdam on 3rd. the detailed itinerary is as follows
zurich 3 days'
vienna 2 days
budapest 2 days
krakow 2 days
prague 2 days
berlin 3 days
amsterdam 3 days..
i figure i have 3-4 days with me so was wondering if i should fly in and out of rome after zurich or just spend more days in the places already mentioned. also due to some constraints i have not been able to plan the trip as thorougly as i would have liked to so any suggestions would be welcome. everything is flexible less zurich and amsterdam where i have flights from. also should i go for a europass or book the tickets as i go since i am over 26 and buying the europass seemed a bit expensive . i am not very sure which option is better. would be grateful for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.try-nitricstorm.com/max-test-ultra/
- 2 한게임맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 체리게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 5 Whathello Paris
- 6 Crete Holiday
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Christmas markets
- 21 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 22 PARIS
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Alitala
- 25 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid