I arrive in zurich july 24 and depart from Zurich August 6.
I want to cover some walking cities (at night as well) and a hike in the alps - mostly day hikes and then some off the beaten path rural stops.
Can you help me with the hikes pelase?
As soon as I arrive in Zurich, my friends and I will spend the night in Zurich and then next day we want to leave for Innsbruck. Anyone know of any day hikes here with specifics on trail info? Alternatively, if we can do a hut to hut for 2 nights that would be fantastic.
From Innsbruck we plan to train it into Salzburg for the music festival - any pointers here on what to see/do?
from Salzburg I want to try to head to Hallstatt for 2 nights before training to Vienna.
From Vienna we'll head back to Zurich by train and then spend the night there before heading home the next day.
Any tips on the hike and the music festival greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Italy museum tickets
- 3 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 7 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 13 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 14 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 15 What one thing in Paris?
- 16 Holiday in Austria
- 17 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 18 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 19 First Trip to Europe!
- 20 Switzerland in mid-April
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos