I arrive in zurich july 24 and depart from Zurich August 6.
I want to cover some walking cities (at night as well) and a hike in the alps - mostly day hikes and then some off the beaten path rural stops.
Can you help me with the hikes pelase?
As soon as I arrive in Zurich, my friends and I will spend the night in Zurich and then next day we want to leave for Innsbruck. Anyone know of any day hikes here with specifics on trail info? Alternatively, if we can do a hut to hut for 2 nights that would be fantastic.
From Innsbruck we plan to train it into Salzburg for the music festival - any pointers here on what to see/do?
from Salzburg I want to try to head to Hallstatt for 2 nights before training to Vienna.
From Vienna we'll head back to Zurich by train and then spend the night there before heading home the next day.
Any tips on the hike and the music festival greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Europe Itinerary - pls help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 2 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 3 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 11 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 First Time to UK since 2001
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour