I arrive in zurich july 24 and depart from Zurich August 6.
I want to cover some walking cities (at night as well) and a hike in the alps - mostly day hikes and then some off the beaten path rural stops.
Can you help me with the hikes pelase?
As soon as I arrive in Zurich, my friends and I will spend the night in Zurich and then next day we want to leave for Innsbruck. Anyone know of any day hikes here with specifics on trail info? Alternatively, if we can do a hut to hut for 2 nights that would be fantastic.
From Innsbruck we plan to train it into Salzburg for the music festival - any pointers here on what to see/do?
from Salzburg I want to try to head to Hallstatt for 2 nights before training to Vienna.
From Vienna we'll head back to Zurich by train and then spend the night there before heading home the next day.
Any tips on the hike and the music festival greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Day in Capri
- 3 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 9 Rome hotel
- 10 Villa in Italy
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 Help me make this possible!
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 15 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 16 One night in the Dolomites
- 17 Vatican tour
- 18 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 19 Places to stop/stay?
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 22 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 23 Route Information
- 24 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 25 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?