I arrive in zurich july 24 and depart from Zurich August 6.
I want to cover some walking cities (at night as well) and a hike in the alps - mostly day hikes and then some off the beaten path rural stops.
Can you help me with the hikes pelase?
As soon as I arrive in Zurich, my friends and I will spend the night in Zurich and then next day we want to leave for Innsbruck. Anyone know of any day hikes here with specifics on trail info? Alternatively, if we can do a hut to hut for 2 nights that would be fantastic.
From Innsbruck we plan to train it into Salzburg for the music festival - any pointers here on what to see/do?
from Salzburg I want to try to head to Hallstatt for 2 nights before training to Vienna.
From Vienna we'll head back to Zurich by train and then spend the night there before heading home the next day.
Any tips on the hike and the music festival greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Europe Itinerary - pls help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air pollution in Paris
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 France, Italy and Greec
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Rome---August and September
- 6 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Dinner cruise in Paris
- 11 Help With Vienna
- 12 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 13 Amazing customer services, i rented a 3g wi-fi device IUGO GADGETS FOR RENT
- 14 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 15 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 16 South of France November Trip Report
- 17 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 21 20 days in Germany
- 22 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 23 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014