I arrive in zurich july 24 and depart from Zurich August 6.
I want to cover some walking cities (at night as well) and a hike in the alps - mostly day hikes and then some off the beaten path rural stops.
Can you help me with the hikes pelase?
As soon as I arrive in Zurich, my friends and I will spend the night in Zurich and then next day we want to leave for Innsbruck. Anyone know of any day hikes here with specifics on trail info? Alternatively, if we can do a hut to hut for 2 nights that would be fantastic.
From Innsbruck we plan to train it into Salzburg for the music festival - any pointers here on what to see/do?
from Salzburg I want to try to head to Hallstatt for 2 nights before training to Vienna.
From Vienna we'll head back to Zurich by train and then spend the night there before heading home the next day.
Any tips on the hike and the music festival greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 5 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 6 What Greek islands should I visit
- 7 cell phone companys
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 10 French lavender and cottages
- 11 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 12 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 13 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 14 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 15 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 16 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 17 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 18 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 19 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 20 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 21 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 22 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 25 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?