I arrive in zurich july 24 and depart from Zurich August 6.
I want to cover some walking cities (at night as well) and a hike in the alps - mostly day hikes and then some off the beaten path rural stops.
Can you help me with the hikes pelase?
As soon as I arrive in Zurich, my friends and I will spend the night in Zurich and then next day we want to leave for Innsbruck. Anyone know of any day hikes here with specifics on trail info? Alternatively, if we can do a hut to hut for 2 nights that would be fantastic.
From Innsbruck we plan to train it into Salzburg for the music festival - any pointers here on what to see/do?
from Salzburg I want to try to head to Hallstatt for 2 nights before training to Vienna.
From Vienna we'll head back to Zurich by train and then spend the night there before heading home the next day.
Any tips on the hike and the music festival greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 2 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 3 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 4 Andalucia in December
- 5 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 6 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 7 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 11 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 14 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 15 Budapest Hotels
- 16 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 17 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 18 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 19 London's Must Sights!
- 20 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 21 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 22 First Time Solo Travel info
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 25 Lake Garda, Where to stay