I arrive in zurich july 24 and depart from Zurich August 6.
I want to cover some walking cities (at night as well) and a hike in the alps - mostly day hikes and then some off the beaten path rural stops.
Can you help me with the hikes pelase?
As soon as I arrive in Zurich, my friends and I will spend the night in Zurich and then next day we want to leave for Innsbruck. Anyone know of any day hikes here with specifics on trail info? Alternatively, if we can do a hut to hut for 2 nights that would be fantastic.
From Innsbruck we plan to train it into Salzburg for the music festival - any pointers here on what to see/do?
from Salzburg I want to try to head to Hallstatt for 2 nights before training to Vienna.
From Vienna we'll head back to Zurich by train and then spend the night there before heading home the next day.
Any tips on the hike and the music festival greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 2 countries to visit in October and November
- 3 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 4 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 5 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 6 Montpellier to Arles
- 7 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 8 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 9 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 10 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 11 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 12 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 13 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 16 20 days in Greece
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 19 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 20 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 21 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 22 Macedonia, Greece
- 23 Berlin to Barcelona
- 24 Online checked in, how early should we be at the airport?
- 25 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required