I arrive in zurich july 24 and depart from Zurich August 6.
I want to cover some walking cities (at night as well) and a hike in the alps - mostly day hikes and then some off the beaten path rural stops.
Can you help me with the hikes pelase?
As soon as I arrive in Zurich, my friends and I will spend the night in Zurich and then next day we want to leave for Innsbruck. Anyone know of any day hikes here with specifics on trail info? Alternatively, if we can do a hut to hut for 2 nights that would be fantastic.
From Innsbruck we plan to train it into Salzburg for the music festival - any pointers here on what to see/do?
from Salzburg I want to try to head to Hallstatt for 2 nights before training to Vienna.
From Vienna we'll head back to Zurich by train and then spend the night there before heading home the next day.
Any tips on the hike and the music festival greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 8 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 9 Towns around Lucca
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 14 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 15 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 16 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 17 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 18 Georgia in 4 days
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Dublin Luggage storage
- 22 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 23 Croatia short sail trip
- 24 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy