I arrive in zurich july 24 and depart from Zurich August 6.
I want to cover some walking cities (at night as well) and a hike in the alps - mostly day hikes and then some off the beaten path rural stops.
Can you help me with the hikes pelase?
As soon as I arrive in Zurich, my friends and I will spend the night in Zurich and then next day we want to leave for Innsbruck. Anyone know of any day hikes here with specifics on trail info? Alternatively, if we can do a hut to hut for 2 nights that would be fantastic.
From Innsbruck we plan to train it into Salzburg for the music festival - any pointers here on what to see/do?
from Salzburg I want to try to head to Hallstatt for 2 nights before training to Vienna.
From Vienna we'll head back to Zurich by train and then spend the night there before heading home the next day.
Any tips on the hike and the music festival greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Europe Itinerary - pls help!
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 19 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 22 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 23 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 24 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 25 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.