I arrive in zurich july 24 and depart from Zurich August 6.
I want to cover some walking cities (at night as well) and a hike in the alps - mostly day hikes and then some off the beaten path rural stops.
Can you help me with the hikes pelase?
As soon as I arrive in Zurich, my friends and I will spend the night in Zurich and then next day we want to leave for Innsbruck. Anyone know of any day hikes here with specifics on trail info? Alternatively, if we can do a hut to hut for 2 nights that would be fantastic.
From Innsbruck we plan to train it into Salzburg for the music festival - any pointers here on what to see/do?
from Salzburg I want to try to head to Hallstatt for 2 nights before training to Vienna.
From Vienna we'll head back to Zurich by train and then spend the night there before heading home the next day.
Any tips on the hike and the music festival greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 2 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 3 Restaurants in Spain
- 4 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 Is Sicily Safe?
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 Gardens & GTGs
- 10 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 11 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 12 Transportation Question Italy
- 13 Car rental help in Sicily
- 14 Need final tweaks on Greece trip and restaurant recs!
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 17 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 18 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 21 Clean up spam
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Valencia, Spain
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 25 Help with basic itinerary