Hello everyone, My fiance and I would love to plan a European Vacation in 2012. If we have 10-14 days to explore, where should we go and what time of the year? I have been to London, Edinburgh, and York about 10 yrs ago, but that is it. We love to sightsee but also love to take time to just relax and take in the beauty so maybe a vacation where we can do both would be perfect. We tend to take more warm beach and island vacations. I would love recommendations on different itineraries and ideas as we both have not done much traveling in Europe. Any help would be much appreciated!! Thank you!
Europe Itinerary: If given 10-14 days where should we go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 2 big family in Ireland
- 3 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Touring Dover Castle
- 6 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 7 Ireland itinerary
- 8 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 11 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 12 Cell phones in Ireland
- 13 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 14 7 Nights in Paris
- 15 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 16 Santorini transportation
- 17 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 18 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 19 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 22 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 23 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg