Hello everyone, My fiance and I would love to plan a European Vacation in 2012. If we have 10-14 days to explore, where should we go and what time of the year? I have been to London, Edinburgh, and York about 10 yrs ago, but that is it. We love to sightsee but also love to take time to just relax and take in the beauty so maybe a vacation where we can do both would be perfect. We tend to take more warm beach and island vacations. I would love recommendations on different itineraries and ideas as we both have not done much traveling in Europe. Any help would be much appreciated!! Thank you!
Europe Itinerary: If given 10-14 days where should we go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 Where to go from Brussels?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 What to wear
- 6 All you need in croatia
- 7 Tipping in Greece
- 8 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 11 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 14 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help