Hello everyone, My fiance and I would love to plan a European Vacation in 2012. If we have 10-14 days to explore, where should we go and what time of the year? I have been to London, Edinburgh, and York about 10 yrs ago, but that is it. We love to sightsee but also love to take time to just relax and take in the beauty so maybe a vacation where we can do both would be perfect. We tend to take more warm beach and island vacations. I would love recommendations on different itineraries and ideas as we both have not done much traveling in Europe. Any help would be much appreciated!! Thank you!
Europe Itinerary: If given 10-14 days where should we go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 One week in Venice - trips
- 6 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Scotland
- 9 9 days in turkey
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 18 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 19 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 20 tour guides in rome
- 21 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 poland to switzerland