Hello everyone, My fiance and I would love to plan a European Vacation in 2012. If we have 10-14 days to explore, where should we go and what time of the year? I have been to London, Edinburgh, and York about 10 yrs ago, but that is it. We love to sightsee but also love to take time to just relax and take in the beauty so maybe a vacation where we can do both would be perfect. We tend to take more warm beach and island vacations. I would love recommendations on different itineraries and ideas as we both have not done much traveling in Europe. Any help would be much appreciated!! Thank you!
Europe Itinerary: If given 10-14 days where should we go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Madrid Location
- 2 Help for San Sebastian
- 3 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 4 Venice, just arrived
- 5 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 6 Central London Hotels
- 7 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 8 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 9 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 10 3 days in Rome
- 11 2 Days in Rome
- 12 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 13 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 15 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 16 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 17 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 18 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 19 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 20 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 21 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?