I've prepared a rough itinerary to cover quite a few places in Europe across 15-16 days in first 2 weeks of September. Need a little help to finalize it.
Take a flight from New Delhi (India) and spend first 3 days in Prague, take a bus to Munich and do half a day worth of sightseeing. Rent a car from Munich next day and drive through Bavarian Alps and reach Switzerland over the next 2 days (1 night halt in the Alps somewhere).
Spend 4 days and 5 nights in Switzerland and cover various places like Zermatt, Interlaken, Thun, Jungfrau, Lake Lucerne etc.
Then take the car back to Munich through other side of Bavarian Alps with one night halt (Lindau, Nesselwang, Hohenschwangau, Steingaden etc.) and reach Munich to drop off the car.
Here onwards I have 3 days that are not yet finalized.
Initially I had thought of taking the overnight train to Amsterdam and spend the last 3 days there. Probably take a day trip to Leiden if we get bored. Now the only reason I'm skeptic of Amsterdam is because I feel it might be too modern for us to include in our itinerary.
Other options that have put me in dilemma are Rome or Venice in Italy. Now is Venice too overrated because of being featured in movies? Is Amsterdam going to be too dull in September. Is Rome too much of architecture only.
What we need a little bit of mixture of history, water (canals or beaches) and excellent weather to roam around leisurely.
Any other ideas guys?
Thanks & Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노"☡→人【 POP313。TK 】人←☡"슈퍼카지노실시간카지노
- 2 월드카지노"☠→人【 POP313。TK 】人←☠"슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Venice Bell Tower
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Kayaking in Avignon
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Scotland Trip Report