I want to travel to the following places during the month of October and have accordingly prepared the following Itinerary. I have a few questions.
9.10.2015 Sofia - Ljubljana Night Train
10.10.2015 Ljubjana - Bled Morning Bus
11.10.2015 Bled Free Day
12.10.2015 Bled -Ljubljana Bus
12.10.2015 Ljubljana Free Day
13.10.2015 Ljubljana-Innsbruck Train
13.10.2015 Innsbruck Free Day
14.10.2015 Innsbruck - Vienna
15.10.2015 Vienna Free Day
16.10.2015 Vienna - Bratisalva
17.10.2015 Bratisalva Free Day
18.10.2015 Bratisalva - Budapest
19.10.2015 Budapest Free Day
20.10.2015 Budapest - Prague
21.10.2015 Prague Free Day
22.10.2015 Prague Free Day
23.10.2015 Prague - Amsterdam Flight
24.10.2015 Amsterdam Free Day
1. Should I go to Innsbruck via Ljubljana or via Vienna. Is there a train from Ljubljana to Innsbruck?
2. How do I visit to Tatras Mountains from Bratisalva?
3. Is there trains available from Bratisalva - Budapest and also from Budapest to Prague?
Please feel free to tweak / provide your inputs on the Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrird and Seville
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Greece
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 13 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Spain - day driver advice
- 16 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 22 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 23 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester