My boyfriend and i are planning a 6 week trip to Europe in june-july 2015.
I have been to Europe before but he has not. He would like to go to France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Croatia which i'm really happy with. just wondering what you think the best option might be for travelling. i realize these places are not very close to each other.
Bus about vs the train.... also we are doing a 7 day croatia sail tour on july 14th so we have to take that into consideration to.
Looking forward to hearing what you all think
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Short Trip in July
- 3 바카라카지노→[强( AO236。TK )强]←슈퍼카지노바카라카지노
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 6 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 7 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 8 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 14 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 15 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Sim Card Options
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Day trip ideas
- 24 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card