My boyfriend and i are planning a 6 week trip to Europe in june-july 2015.
I have been to Europe before but he has not. He would like to go to France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Croatia which i'm really happy with. just wondering what you think the best option might be for travelling. i realize these places are not very close to each other.
Bus about vs the train.... also we are doing a 7 day croatia sail tour on july 14th so we have to take that into consideration to.
Looking forward to hearing what you all think
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 2 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 3 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 I may be wrong....
- 9 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 10 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 11 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 12 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 13 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 14 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 15 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 16 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 17 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 18 French Wedding
- 19 Cornwall UK
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 22 Porto...Questions !
- 23 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 24 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London