Our kids are aged 10 and 8. Is it a good idea to visit Europe from October 26th till December 10th ? Or will it be bad weather everywhere ?
Are there any advantages of seeing Europe during this time compared to going in May/June next year ?
Can we see some places in Southern Europe where it will be not as cold ?
Europe in Winter. Is it a good idea with kids ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 7 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 14 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 15 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 16 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 17 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 18 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 19 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 20 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 21 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 Munich with a car?
- 24 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 25 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy