Our kids are aged 10 and 8. Is it a good idea to visit Europe from October 26th till December 10th ? Or will it be bad weather everywhere ?
Are there any advantages of seeing Europe during this time compared to going in May/June next year ?
Can we see some places in Southern Europe where it will be not as cold ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 2 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 3 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 4 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 5 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 7 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 8 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 9 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 10 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 11 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 12 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 13 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 16 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 17 Verona and Lake Garda
- 18 20 Days in Europe
- 19 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 20 Andalucia in December
- 21 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 22 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 23 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 24 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 25 Van Gogh Museum advice