Our kids are aged 10 and 8. Is it a good idea to visit Europe from October 26th till December 10th ? Or will it be bad weather everywhere ?
Are there any advantages of seeing Europe during this time compared to going in May/June next year ?
Can we see some places in Southern Europe where it will be not as cold ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 2 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 3 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 4 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 5 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 European Championship
- 8 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 9 Departure Tax in UK
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 Parking in Italy
- 12 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 13 FAQs
- 14 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 15 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 16 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 17 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 18 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 19 1 week in Malaga
- 20 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 21 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 22 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 23 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 24 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 25 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)