Our kids are aged 10 and 8. Is it a good idea to visit Europe from October 26th till December 10th ? Or will it be bad weather everywhere ?
Are there any advantages of seeing Europe during this time compared to going in May/June next year ?
Can we see some places in Southern Europe where it will be not as cold ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 2 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 3 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 4 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 9 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 10 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 11 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 12 5 days in switzerland
- 13 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 14 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 15 Netflix and Hulu
- 16 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 17 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 18 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 19 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 20 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 21 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 22 Rental car return in Nice
- 23 First Trip to Europe- Italy, Germany, Amsterdam
- 24 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 25 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?