Our kids are aged 10 and 8. Is it a good idea to visit Europe from October 26th till December 10th ? Or will it be bad weather everywhere ?
Are there any advantages of seeing Europe during this time compared to going in May/June next year ?
Can we see some places in Southern Europe where it will be not as cold ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Escargots in Paris
- 11 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 12 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 13 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 16 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 17 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Vacation in Great Britain
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years