I'm planning on a trip to the Middle East this winter (Israel) where i've been plenty of times before so on the way home I wanted to do a stopover in Europe. The problem is that while Israel is balmy as summer in the winter Europe can be very cold. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stop for a few days? Not somewhere for winter sports like skiing, rather somewhere where its bearable to walk around : ) Any advice would be great-thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 How to hire a private cook in Algarve
- 4 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 "Too Much Cows"
- 7 Alitala
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 Uber vs. TfL
- 10 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Rome -- The next time around
- 13 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 14 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 15 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 18 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 19 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Crete Holiday
- 24 Christmas in Italy
- 25 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!