I'm planning on a trip to the Middle East this winter (Israel) where i've been plenty of times before so on the way home I wanted to do a stopover in Europe. The problem is that while Israel is balmy as summer in the winter Europe can be very cold. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stop for a few days? Not somewhere for winter sports like skiing, rather somewhere where its bearable to walk around : ) Any advice would be great-thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Europe Sim card help
- 5 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 6 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 7 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 8 Local markets in Italy
- 9 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 10 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 11 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 12 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 13 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 14 Guides - Matera
- 15 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Buying flowers in London?
- 20 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 21 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 22 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 23 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 24 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 25 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris