I'm planning on a trip to the Middle East this winter (Israel) where i've been plenty of times before so on the way home I wanted to do a stopover in Europe. The problem is that while Israel is balmy as summer in the winter Europe can be very cold. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stop for a few days? Not somewhere for winter sports like skiing, rather somewhere where its bearable to walk around : ) Any advice would be great-thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 3 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 6 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 9 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 10 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 11 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 12 Andalucia in December
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 16 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 17 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 18 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 19 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 20 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 21 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 22 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 23 Vienna or Budapest?
- 24 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 25 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland