I'm planning on a trip to the Middle East this winter (Israel) where i've been plenty of times before so on the way home I wanted to do a stopover in Europe. The problem is that while Israel is balmy as summer in the winter Europe can be very cold. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stop for a few days? Not somewhere for winter sports like skiing, rather somewhere where its bearable to walk around : ) Any advice would be great-thanks!
Europe in Winter
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Traveling within Italy
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 Florence in October
- 12 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 13 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 London at Easter
- 16 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 19 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 22 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 23 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia