I'm planning on a trip to the Middle East this winter (Israel) where i've been plenty of times before so on the way home I wanted to do a stopover in Europe. The problem is that while Israel is balmy as summer in the winter Europe can be very cold. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stop for a few days? Not somewhere for winter sports like skiing, rather somewhere where its bearable to walk around : ) Any advice would be great-thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 3 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 4 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 9 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 10 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 11 Amsterdam
- 12 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 13 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Train / Calabria
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 18 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise