I'm planning on a trip to the Middle East this winter (Israel) where i've been plenty of times before so on the way home I wanted to do a stopover in Europe. The problem is that while Israel is balmy as summer in the winter Europe can be very cold. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stop for a few days? Not somewhere for winter sports like skiing, rather somewhere where its bearable to walk around : ) Any advice would be great-thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking wine home from France
- 2 Drive or train Austria
- 3 St Moritz hiking
- 4 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 5 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 6 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 7 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 Avignon
- 10 September in Switzerland
- 11 Cycling in France
- 12 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 13 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 14 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 15 Norway by motorhome
- 16 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 17 Need advice on transportation
- 18 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 19 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 20 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 21 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 22 Tallinn for 1st time
- 23 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 24 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 25 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!