I'm planning on a trip to the Middle East this winter (Israel) where i've been plenty of times before so on the way home I wanted to do a stopover in Europe. The problem is that while Israel is balmy as summer in the winter Europe can be very cold. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stop for a few days? Not somewhere for winter sports like skiing, rather somewhere where its bearable to walk around : ) Any advice would be great-thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 2 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 3 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 4 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Holland/France/Spain
- 7 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 Why Not Helsinki?
- 12 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 13 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 14 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 19 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 20 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 21 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 22 Iceland Day 5
- 23 Scotland Trip
- 24 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 25 Montenegro in September