I'm planning on a trip to the Middle East this winter (Israel) where i've been plenty of times before so on the way home I wanted to do a stopover in Europe. The problem is that while Israel is balmy as summer in the winter Europe can be very cold. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stop for a few days? Not somewhere for winter sports like skiing, rather somewhere where its bearable to walk around : ) Any advice would be great-thanks!
Europe in Winter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 2 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 5 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 6 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 best time to book accommodation
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Stay near Paris
- 14 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 15 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 16 Sicily - not a trip report
- 17 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 22 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 25 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son