I'm planning on a trip to the Middle East this winter (Israel) where i've been plenty of times before so on the way home I wanted to do a stopover in Europe. The problem is that while Israel is balmy as summer in the winter Europe can be very cold. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stop for a few days? Not somewhere for winter sports like skiing, rather somewhere where its bearable to walk around : ) Any advice would be great-thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 2 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 3 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 4 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 5 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 6 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 7 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 8 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 9 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 10 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 11 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 12 Breakfast: London
- 13 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 14 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 15 What is your favorite travel app?
- 16 PLITVICE LAKES
- 17 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 18 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 19 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 20 Berlin to Barcelona
- 21 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 22 Camino Redux
- 23 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 24 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 25 Macedonia, Greece