I'm planning on a trip to the Middle East this winter (Israel) where i've been plenty of times before so on the way home I wanted to do a stopover in Europe. The problem is that while Israel is balmy as summer in the winter Europe can be very cold. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stop for a few days? Not somewhere for winter sports like skiing, rather somewhere where its bearable to walk around : ) Any advice would be great-thanks!
Europe in Winter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 2 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 5 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 11 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 12 Munich with a car?
- 13 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 19 poland to switzerland
- 20 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine