I'm planning on a trip to the Middle East this winter (Israel) where i've been plenty of times before so on the way home I wanted to do a stopover in Europe. The problem is that while Israel is balmy as summer in the winter Europe can be very cold. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stop for a few days? Not somewhere for winter sports like skiing, rather somewhere where its bearable to walk around : ) Any advice would be great-thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 Guide in Russia
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 10 Zadar or Sibenik
- 11 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 14 Rent a Car?
- 15 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 18 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 19 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 20 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 21 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 25 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee