My husband and I are trying to plan our 10 year anniversary trip for September 2015 and are thinking of going to Europe. The last time we were there was in 2005 and we went to Munich and Salzburg. Although we love Bavaria, we don't want to repeat that trip. We will have a total of 10 days, not including arrival and departure days. We both enjoy history, but don't necessarily want to spend days in museums. We were thinking about France, Belgium and northern Germany. Being that this will be our first time in this area, I want to hit some of the "tourist" areas and maybe some off the beaten path areas as well. Any suggestions about these areas or other cities would be greatly appreciated!
Europe in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 weeks in the UK
- 2 Kimhe--flamenco
- 3 Working Holiday in Germany
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Itinerary advise needed
- 8 Is this the right way<>?
- 9 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 10 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 11 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 12 Provence in November
- 13 Rome Areas to stay
- 14 Italy 14 days
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 17 When to go to Sicily
- 18 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 19 Wengen to Torino?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks