My husband and I are trying to plan our 10 year anniversary trip for September 2015 and are thinking of going to Europe. The last time we were there was in 2005 and we went to Munich and Salzburg. Although we love Bavaria, we don't want to repeat that trip. We will have a total of 10 days, not including arrival and departure days. We both enjoy history, but don't necessarily want to spend days in museums. We were thinking about France, Belgium and northern Germany. Being that this will be our first time in this area, I want to hit some of the "tourist" areas and maybe some off the beaten path areas as well. Any suggestions about these areas or other cities would be greatly appreciated!
Europe in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 2 La Sagrada Familia
- 3 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 4 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 Expat area's in France
- 7 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 8 Aaah...Umbria!
- 9 Sorrento Advice Please
- 10 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 13 Do I need train tix in advance
- 14 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 15 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 16 Cyprus photo gallery
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 19 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 20 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Schengen rule made easy
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Need help with itinerary
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?