My husband and I are trying to plan our 10 year anniversary trip for September 2015 and are thinking of going to Europe. The last time we were there was in 2005 and we went to Munich and Salzburg. Although we love Bavaria, we don't want to repeat that trip. We will have a total of 10 days, not including arrival and departure days. We both enjoy history, but don't necessarily want to spend days in museums. We were thinking about France, Belgium and northern Germany. Being that this will be our first time in this area, I want to hit some of the "tourist" areas and maybe some off the beaten path areas as well. Any suggestions about these areas or other cities would be greatly appreciated!
Europe in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 2 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 3 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 4 Great restaurants in Italy
- 5 Amalfi coast in May
- 6 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 7 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 8 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 9 Amsterday > Bruges
- 10 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 11 CDG questions
- 12 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 13 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 14 Greece after the Vote
- 15 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 16 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 London - Off-the-Path Gems