My husband and two children (boys 9 and 6) are travelling to London, France, Switzerland, Italy & maybe Austria or Germany in Nov/Dec 2013. Would like some ideas on places to see whilst keeping it child friendly. We are thinking of holidaying for around 28 days maybe 6 nights in London, 3 in Paris, 7 in Italy, 3 in Switzerland (maybe longer) and open for suggestions for further nights.
Europe in Nov/Dec
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 Porto -City Break
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 21 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days