I need advice. We didn't have an opportunity to plan our summer vacation due to various reasons - one being that I had to prolong my passport, and, with my native country's consulate, you never know how long it would take Now that we have our documents in order and all the important business and personal plans are laid out, the only month we can go is July. Which is considered the worst for European travel. We were thinking about Portugal, Spain, Greece, France (mostly Bretagne) or Great Britain (this last one is my less favorite, since it's quite expensive). Are all of these destinations as intolerable in July as the common wisdom has it? Is there any other nice European place that we've overlooked? We like mixing cities and country roads, cultural vibe and relaxing atmosphere.
Thank you very much. I appreciate any advice from this forum!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 2 Edinburgh to Skye
- 3 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 6 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 7 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 8 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 9 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 10 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 11 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 12 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 13 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 실시간카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 16 아시아카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 17 아시안카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 18 비비바카라⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 19 나인바카라⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 20 해외바카라⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 21 타짜바카라⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 22 세븐바카라⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 23 썬시티바카라⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 24 태양성바카라⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 25 아라비안바카라⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】