I need advice. We didn't have an opportunity to plan our summer vacation due to various reasons - one being that I had to prolong my passport, and, with my native country's consulate, you never know how long it would take Now that we have our documents in order and all the important business and personal plans are laid out, the only month we can go is July. Which is considered the worst for European travel. We were thinking about Portugal, Spain, Greece, France (mostly Bretagne) or Great Britain (this last one is my less favorite, since it's quite expensive). Are all of these destinations as intolerable in July as the common wisdom has it? Is there any other nice European place that we've overlooked? We like mixing cities and country roads, cultural vibe and relaxing atmosphere.
Thank you very much. I appreciate any advice from this forum!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 2 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 3 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 Bavaria in August
- 6 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 7 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 12 Croatia Itenerary
- 13 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 14 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 15 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 16 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 17 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 18 Bandol port of call
- 19 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 August
- 22 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 23 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 24 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 25 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)