I need advice. We didn't have an opportunity to plan our summer vacation due to various reasons - one being that I had to prolong my passport, and, with my native country's consulate, you never know how long it would take Now that we have our documents in order and all the important business and personal plans are laid out, the only month we can go is July. Which is considered the worst for European travel. We were thinking about Portugal, Spain, Greece, France (mostly Bretagne) or Great Britain (this last one is my less favorite, since it's quite expensive). Are all of these destinations as intolerable in July as the common wisdom has it? Is there any other nice European place that we've overlooked? We like mixing cities and country roads, cultural vibe and relaxing atmosphere.
Thank you very much. I appreciate any advice from this forum!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*24/7
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Maximizing Norway time
- 8 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 9 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 12 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 13 Hiking in Switzerland
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 18 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 19 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 25 CASH OR CARD?