Hi All ,
I have just returned from trip to Barcelona (already been to london too ) .
I am living in frankfurt . What would be the good place to visit in January in Europe.
Cant go to anywhere that is too cold that here .
Thank you for your ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 4 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 5 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 6 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 7 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 8 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 9 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 10 Rome and Venice in December
- 11 Help with a git in Alsace
- 12 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 13 London trip in September
- 14 Paris itinerary.
- 15 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 16 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 17 Puglia Experiences
- 18 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 19 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 20 Travel from Portugal to Morocco
- 21 Best International Sim Card
- 22 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 23 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 24 Where to stop along the way
- 25 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
Hi All ,