Hi All ,
I have just returned from trip to Barcelona (already been to london too ) .
I am living in frankfurt . What would be the good place to visit in January in Europe.
Cant go to anywhere that is too cold that here .
Thank you for your ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 4 One night in the Dolomites
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 TSA Precheck
- 11 Vatican tour
- 12 Villa in Italy
- 13 Formula 1 Fans; a question for you
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 17 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 21 Places to stop/stay?
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Route Information
- 25 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
Hi All ,