Hi All ,
I have just returned from trip to Barcelona (already been to london too ) .
I am living in frankfurt . What would be the good place to visit in January in Europe.
Cant go to anywhere that is too cold that here .
Thank you for your ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 2 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 3 Where to stay in London?
- 4 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 5 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 6 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 7 Paris---baguette question???
- 8 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 9 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 10 What type of visa is right for me?
- 11 Booking hotels before trains
- 12 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 13 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 14 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 15 RHK's Fall escape
- 16 1 way ticket
- 17 Vienna to Bratislava
- 18 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 19 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?
- 20 Loving Lisbon
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 23 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 24 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 25 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
Hi All ,