Hi All ,
I have just returned from trip to Barcelona (already been to london too ) .
I am living in frankfurt . What would be the good place to visit in January in Europe.
Cant go to anywhere that is too cold that here .
Thank you for your ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 2 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 3 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 4 Unable to recollect things may be you are avid
- 5 Sim Card
- 6 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 7 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 8 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 9 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 10 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 11 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 14 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 17 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 18 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 19 Amalfi or Positano
- 20 Croatia travel ideas
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 23 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
Hi All ,