Hi All ,
I have just returned from trip to Barcelona (already been to london too ) .
I am living in frankfurt . What would be the good place to visit in January in Europe.
Cant go to anywhere that is too cold that here .
Thank you for your ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Major quake in central Itay
- 2 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 5 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 6 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 11 Guides - Matera
- 12 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 13 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 16 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 17 Europe Sim card help
- 18 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 19 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 20 Local markets in Italy
- 21 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 22 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 23 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 24 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 25 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
Hi All ,