Hi All ,
I have just returned from trip to Barcelona (already been to london too ) .
I am living in frankfurt . What would be the good place to visit in January in Europe.
Cant go to anywhere that is too cold that here .
Thank you for your ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 First time in Italy
- 4 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 5 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 6 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 7 Austria
- 8 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 9 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 10 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 11 Pompeii luggage storage
- 12 Train Help
- 13 Train rides
- 14 12 days in Austria
- 15 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 16 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 17 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 18 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 19 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 20 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 21 Salento penninsula
- 22 What about Basque Country?
- 23 Bursa/Iznik
- 24 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 25 Bologna or Bergamo?
Hi All ,