Hi All ,
I have just returned from trip to Barcelona (already been to london too ) .
I am living in frankfurt . What would be the good place to visit in January in Europe.
Cant go to anywhere that is too cold that here .
Thank you for your ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visa appointment experience
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 What to take to Germany
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Scotland Trip
- 11 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 14 Hamam Istanbul?
- 15 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 16 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 19 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 20 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 21 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 22 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 23 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 24 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 25 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
Hi All ,