We are looking to visit Europe in February for a week or so. Browsing the forums on here, it looks like some of the more popular spots during this time are Paris/Nice, Monaco, Sicily/Southern Italy, and Greece (perhaps Athens?)
I just want to get some insight from anyone that has been to these places during colder times and see how your experience was. I know most people are saying to stay in the cities where there is more things to do inside, so if I had to pick one city to stay in, where would you suggest?
My husband and I are both love food, wine, and history (especially architecture and art) if that background helps narrow it down too.
Thank you - I know this is a really broad question, but I just want some input on what others have enjoyed most, especially during this February time frame.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Study Abroad
- 2 London is it worth it?
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 7 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 12 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 15 London 6 day itinerary
- 16 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Sicily Beach Resort
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Two days in Rome