We are looking to visit Europe in February for a week or so. Browsing the forums on here, it looks like some of the more popular spots during this time are Paris/Nice, Monaco, Sicily/Southern Italy, and Greece (perhaps Athens?)
I just want to get some insight from anyone that has been to these places during colder times and see how your experience was. I know most people are saying to stay in the cities where there is more things to do inside, so if I had to pick one city to stay in, where would you suggest?
My husband and I are both love food, wine, and history (especially architecture and art) if that background helps narrow it down too.
Thank you - I know this is a really broad question, but I just want some input on what others have enjoyed most, especially during this February time frame.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 3 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 4 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 7 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 Need Information about French Alps
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Uffizi Phone Number
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 18 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 19 Gites in Provence
- 20 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 21 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 22 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 23 4 days in Provence in early June
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?