We are looking to visit Europe in February for a week or so. Browsing the forums on here, it looks like some of the more popular spots during this time are Paris/Nice, Monaco, Sicily/Southern Italy, and Greece (perhaps Athens?)
I just want to get some insight from anyone that has been to these places during colder times and see how your experience was. I know most people are saying to stay in the cities where there is more things to do inside, so if I had to pick one city to stay in, where would you suggest?
My husband and I are both love food, wine, and history (especially architecture and art) if that background helps narrow it down too.
Thank you - I know this is a really broad question, but I just want some input on what others have enjoyed most, especially during this February time frame.
Europe in February - Italy, Greece, or France??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 Traveling to Munich
- 5 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 14 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 15 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 16 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 17 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 18 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 19 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 22 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam