We are looking to visit Europe in February for a week or so. Browsing the forums on here, it looks like some of the more popular spots during this time are Paris/Nice, Monaco, Sicily/Southern Italy, and Greece (perhaps Athens?)
I just want to get some insight from anyone that has been to these places during colder times and see how your experience was. I know most people are saying to stay in the cities where there is more things to do inside, so if I had to pick one city to stay in, where would you suggest?
My husband and I are both love food, wine, and history (especially architecture and art) if that background helps narrow it down too.
Thank you - I know this is a really broad question, but I just want some input on what others have enjoyed most, especially during this February time frame.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 5 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 7 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 8 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 9 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 10 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 11 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 Tracking the Weather
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 Europe itinerary help!
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 20 Which Day?
- 21 barcelona neighborhood
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!