Hi all, newbie here!
I've been browsing other posts, but haven't managed to find the info I was after so thought I would register in the hope some of you knowledgeable people can help me
Me and my partner are taking a 7 day driving trip from the UK to Europe next week (starting 4th Feb) and the only place I was really interested in was Germany. However, I've been reading that my car will need winter tyres for icy and snowy conditions, and it doesnt currently have them... Does anyone know what sort of weather conditions we are likely to experience in West Germany, North East France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands(south) in the next couple weeks??
Also, any ideas on the best places to visit given only a short time would be gratefully received!! We aren't into beaches, fancy hotels or shopping though - we love history, culture and picturesque villages
Thanks in advance!
Europe in February
Hi all, newbie here!
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Best area for wine and which one?
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 7 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 8 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 9 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 10 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 11 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 12 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 13 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 14 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 15 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 18 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 19 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 20 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 21 Apartment in Seville
- 22 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 23 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 24 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 25 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe