I have some time off I need to take in December and am thinking about traveling to Europe for about 10 days. I am in my mid-20s and on a budget and therefore will be staying in hostels for the most part. I am having a hard time figuring out where to go that will have most sights open. I am interested in architecture and history mostly so I enjoy taking tours/going to museums. I have traveled around Europe on a few trips with my family. Ive traveled to the "bigger cities" on bus tours (London, Paris, Lucerne, Rome, Florence, Venice, Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Munich, Venice) and toured Greece, Ireland, Belgium, and the Netherlands extensively. Places I considered were northern Italy, Spain, southern France, and England (since Ive only been to London) but wasn't sure if most things would still be open. I am definitely open to suggestions. In addition, I don't speak any other languages besides English unfortunately so I will need to travel to a place where I can get by only speaking one language. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 5 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 6 Madrid airport question
- 7 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 8 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 9 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Aix Provence
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 14 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 15 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 16 What tips can you give about packing?
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 19 One night in Rome
- 20 Sintra
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 How the kids age calculated
- 23 Murren to Prague
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice