I am new to the forum We would like to visit Europe mainly Italy and other countries that you suggest. We have 2 kids (10 and 7) and both are good travelers. Never been to Europe in December before so a bit weary of the weather, planning from Dec 12- 1 Jan 15. We love food, culture, architectures and history, def want to see Florence and Pompeii. Would also like to see one or 2 Xmas market. We won't be driving this and planning to take the trains everywhere. Also planning for an open jaw ticket from Australia, for example arriving in Paris and leaving from Rome.
I am open to any suggestion and ideas. Any itinerary that is doable by trains is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 Hiking in Switzerland
- 4 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 5 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 6 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 7 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 8 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 11 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 14 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 15 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 16 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 20 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 21 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 22 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Switzerland in October
- 25 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon