I am new to the forum We would like to visit Europe mainly Italy and other countries that you suggest. We have 2 kids (10 and 7) and both are good travelers. Never been to Europe in December before so a bit weary of the weather, planning from Dec 12- 1 Jan 15. We love food, culture, architectures and history, def want to see Florence and Pompeii. Would also like to see one or 2 Xmas market. We won't be driving this and planning to take the trains everywhere. Also planning for an open jaw ticket from Australia, for example arriving in Paris and leaving from Rome.
I am open to any suggestion and ideas. Any itinerary that is doable by trains is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Douro Valley in January?
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 12 Munich and....???
- 13 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 21 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 22 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Can parking