Great great article in NYTimes today - Europe in 9 walks - sorry, I can't link, but I'm sure another poster will. Wonderful rainy day reading (well here in the south its raining) and nice break from the Boston drama.
Europe in 9 walks
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Barcelona Transfers
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 9 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 10 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 11 Ireland in a week
- 12 Spain - Andalucia
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 2 Week European Itinerary
- 19 Chambermaid tipping
- 20 Channel Islands
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?