Great great article in NYTimes today - Europe in 9 walks - sorry, I can't link, but I'm sure another poster will. Wonderful rainy day reading (well here in the south its raining) and nice break from the Boston drama.
Europe in 9 walks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome---August and September
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 4 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 11 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 12 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 13 Moving to Belfast
- 14 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 15 4-6 weeks
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 23 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 24 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 25 Eiffel tower tickets