Great great article in NYTimes today - Europe in 9 walks - sorry, I can't link, but I'm sure another poster will. Wonderful rainy day reading (well here in the south its raining) and nice break from the Boston drama.
Europe in 9 walks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 2 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 11 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 12 Rome Food Tour
- 13 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 16 First Time to UK since 2001
- 17 Help with England/Wales tour
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 21 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 22 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction