My friend and I need your help! In July we are flying to London from New Zealand to travel Europe by Eurail within 5 months. So far the only route we have planned is to head to Guernsey from London.
This is where we get a bit stuck.
As Guernsey is so close to France, we're thinking of starting our Europe travels in France. But we're currently unsure as to what route to take from there.
Would it be better to start our journey Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
So far we've had mixed responses. Most people we know have done Southern Europe first then headed over to Northern Europe when it's colder and have had a great time! But many people are also telling us to head to Northern Europe first as it will be less busy during August/September then to head to Southern Europe when it's not so hot.
We're stuck and could really use your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 4 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Paris day trips August
- 7 Transportation from Brno train station
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Moving to Italy
- 20 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 21 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 22 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 23 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 24 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary