My friend and I need your help! In July we are flying to London from New Zealand to travel Europe by Eurail within 5 months. So far the only route we have planned is to head to Guernsey from London.
This is where we get a bit stuck.
As Guernsey is so close to France, we're thinking of starting our Europe travels in France. But we're currently unsure as to what route to take from there.
Would it be better to start our journey Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
So far we've had mixed responses. Most people we know have done Southern Europe first then headed over to Northern Europe when it's colder and have had a great time! But many people are also telling us to head to Northern Europe first as it will be less busy during August/September then to head to Southern Europe when it's not so hot.
We're stuck and could really use your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙썬카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 B&Bs in Ireland
- 4 travel fan 220v?
- 5 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 9 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 10 Guide in Russia
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 WWI Battlefields
- 13 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 14 Visiting Zurich
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 22 Zadar or Sibenik
- 23 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 25 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio