My friend and I need your help! In July we are flying to London from New Zealand to travel Europe by Eurail within 5 months. So far the only route we have planned is to head to Guernsey from London.
This is where we get a bit stuck.
As Guernsey is so close to France, we're thinking of starting our Europe travels in France. But we're currently unsure as to what route to take from there.
Would it be better to start our journey Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
So far we've had mixed responses. Most people we know have done Southern Europe first then headed over to Northern Europe when it's colder and have had a great time! But many people are also telling us to head to Northern Europe first as it will be less busy during August/September then to head to Southern Europe when it's not so hot.
We're stuck and could really use your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 2 Croatia trip Planning
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Tour groups
- 15 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 23 Baby Milk
- 24 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy