We are planning on traveling to Europe at the end of June for around 21 days, would like to visit as many cities as possible, thinking on arriving to Frankfurt then taking a train or driving to Prague from there to Vienna then Venice, Rome, Florence probably flying then to Barcelona and finishing the trip in Paris. We are traveling with 2 teenagers well adapted to traveling. Is it better to take the train or safe/easier to travel by Car? We are 4 people. I read that there are some cities where you cant even drive around. Any help and suggestions are very much appreciated
Europe in 21 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 2 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 3 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 4 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 London Trip Travel
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 I dream of Europe
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 21 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 22 Norway 2014
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?