We are planning on traveling to Europe at the end of June for around 21 days, would like to visit as many cities as possible, thinking on arriving to Frankfurt then taking a train or driving to Prague from there to Vienna then Venice, Rome, Florence probably flying then to Barcelona and finishing the trip in Paris. We are traveling with 2 teenagers well adapted to traveling. Is it better to take the train or safe/easier to travel by Car? We are 4 people. I read that there are some cities where you cant even drive around. Any help and suggestions are very much appreciated
Europe in 21 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 2 Paris first then where?
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Dordogne in October
- 5 BMW European Delivery program
- 6 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 7 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 12 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 13 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 16 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 17 Eating in University cafeterias
- 18 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 19 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 25 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe