We are planning on traveling to Europe at the end of June for around 21 days, would like to visit as many cities as possible, thinking on arriving to Frankfurt then taking a train or driving to Prague from there to Vienna then Venice, Rome, Florence probably flying then to Barcelona and finishing the trip in Paris. We are traveling with 2 teenagers well adapted to traveling. Is it better to take the train or safe/easier to travel by Car? We are 4 people. I read that there are some cities where you cant even drive around. Any help and suggestions are very much appreciated
Europe in 21 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 5 driving in france with kids
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Three ferries to Mull
- 10 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 11 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 12 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Story of the German Christmas star
- 15 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 16 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 17 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 18 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano