I'm looking for advice. I am planning to do a bit travelling around Europe for 20 days in July, but never having been anywhere I have no idea where to start. My husband says we can fly edinburgh - nice and then get a rail pass, but I'm wondering how many cities we can expect to see in those 20 days, and a suggested route to take? Places I had hoped to go are Rome, Pisa, Cannes, Paris, Venice, Florence, Vienna and Switzerland, but not sure if this is ridiculous expectation from 3 week holiday! Any views/advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 9 How to rent a car
- 10 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Day trips from Florence
- 13 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 14 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 15 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 Paris in September
- 21 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 22 First time in Bulgaria
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?