I'm looking for advice. I am planning to do a bit travelling around Europe for 20 days in July, but never having been anywhere I have no idea where to start. My husband says we can fly edinburgh - nice and then get a rail pass, but I'm wondering how many cities we can expect to see in those 20 days, and a suggested route to take? Places I had hoped to go are Rome, Pisa, Cannes, Paris, Venice, Florence, Vienna and Switzerland, but not sure if this is ridiculous expectation from 3 week holiday! Any views/advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 2 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 3 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 4 Cornwall UK
- 5 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Corsica
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 9 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 10 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 11 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 12 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 17 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 18 6 days in Croatia
- 19 Train tickets in Italy?
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 22 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 23 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 24 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 25 YIKES!