I'm looking for advice. I am planning to do a bit travelling around Europe for 20 days in July, but never having been anywhere I have no idea where to start. My husband says we can fly edinburgh - nice and then get a rail pass, but I'm wondering how many cities we can expect to see in those 20 days, and a suggested route to take? Places I had hoped to go are Rome, Pisa, Cannes, Paris, Venice, Florence, Vienna and Switzerland, but not sure if this is ridiculous expectation from 3 week holiday! Any views/advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 2 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Leather goods in Florence
- 5 4 days in Provence in early June
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 France Itinerary Advice
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 Trip to Rome
- 15 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 16 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 21 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 22 Transportation
- 23 Things to do in Montpellier
- 24 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing