Me and my friend are both going to be 17 next summer, we really want to go away. We are happy to stay in Europe(we live in england). We are thinking Spain. Possibly Portugal if that's better. I am trying to find out if it is legal. I read something earlier about Spain not accepting minors? But couldn't find much about it. Please can people help?
Europe for under 18?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 2 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 3 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 4 My Camino de Santiago
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 Arles as a base?
- 7 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 8 Maratea
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 11 France in 2003
- 12 camino de santiago starting in burgos
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 15 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 Mari's Northern Spain and the Camino de Santiago Trip Report
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 20 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 23 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 24 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 25 Gastehaus Alpenkranz