Me and my friend are both going to be 17 next summer, we really want to go away. We are happy to stay in Europe(we live in england). We are thinking Spain. Possibly Portugal if that's better. I am trying to find out if it is legal. I read something earlier about Spain not accepting minors? But couldn't find much about it. Please can people help?
Europe for under 18?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for add on city
- 2 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 3 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 4 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 5 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 6 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 7 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 8 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 9 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 10 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 Taxi service in Nice
- 13 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 14 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 17 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 20 Trip to Pyrenees
- 21 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 24 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 25 Apartment Madrid location/review