Me and my friend are both going to be 17 next summer, we really want to go away. We are happy to stay in Europe(we live in england). We are thinking Spain. Possibly Portugal if that's better. I am trying to find out if it is legal. I read something earlier about Spain not accepting minors? But couldn't find much about it. Please can people help?
Europe for under 18?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 【Date with a chinese tourist, Earn 500 € one day!!!】
- 2 London visit
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 8 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 9 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 10 My itinerary for Greece
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 15 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 16 London 2nd time around
- 17 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 18 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 22 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 23 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 24 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 25 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?