Me and my friend are both going to be 17 next summer, we really want to go away. We are happy to stay in Europe(we live in england). We are thinking Spain. Possibly Portugal if that's better. I am trying to find out if it is legal. I read something earlier about Spain not accepting minors? But couldn't find much about it. Please can people help?
Europe for under 18?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 Story of the German Christmas star
- 13 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 14 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Three ferries to Mull
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 driving in france with kids
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS