Me and my friend are both going to be 17 next summer, we really want to go away. We are happy to stay in Europe(we live in england). We are thinking Spain. Possibly Portugal if that's better. I am trying to find out if it is legal. I read something earlier about Spain not accepting minors? But couldn't find much about it. Please can people help?
Europe for under 18?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Food Tour
- 2 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 3 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 4 Where to stay in London
- 5 Spain. malaga to granada
- 6 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 7 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 8 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 9 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 12 Trip to Italy
- 13 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 14 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 15 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 16 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 17 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Freising or Erding?
- 20 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 21 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 22 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 23 Schladming, Austria
- 24 Family trip to France with kids
- 25 Positano to Amalfi in April