Me and my friend are both going to be 17 next summer, we really want to go away. We are happy to stay in Europe(we live in england). We are thinking Spain. Possibly Portugal if that's better. I am trying to find out if it is legal. I read something earlier about Spain not accepting minors? But couldn't find much about it. Please can people help?
Europe for under 18?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 2 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 3 Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 5 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 6 Bologna tips
- 7 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 8 Edinburgh - outings?
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 London and Where Else in late December?
- 11 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 12 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 13 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 16 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 17 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 18 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 19 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 24 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton