Me and my friend are both going to be 17 next summer, we really want to go away. We are happy to stay in Europe(we live in england). We are thinking Spain. Possibly Portugal if that's better. I am trying to find out if it is legal. I read something earlier about Spain not accepting minors? But couldn't find much about it. Please can people help?
Europe for under 18?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 2 Please help me give good travel advice
- 3 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 4 Josselin region of Brittany
- 5 Macarons!
- 6 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 7 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 8 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 10 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 11 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 12 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 13 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 14 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 15 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 16 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 17 Berlin Itinerary
- 18 Need Help, Iceland
- 19 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 20 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 21 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 22 Travel throught Europe
- 23 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 24 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 25 DCC on the increase?