My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy but I am a little worried because of his limited physical mobility. He has a paralysis (left-side) and can not walk far. Do you think visiting Florence, Venice and other regions (Southern Tuscany) are feasible for a wheelchair bound traveler like him?
Any advise and information that you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Spain and South of France
- 3 Ronda Wine/biking
- 4 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Santorini lodging
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 13 Overnight at Heathrow
- 14 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 17 Prague
- 18 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 19 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 20 9 days in London
- 21 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Milan private guide
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...