My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy but I am a little worried because of his limited physical mobility. He has a paralysis (left-side) and can not walk far. Do you think visiting Florence, Venice and other regions (Southern Tuscany) are feasible for a wheelchair bound traveler like him?
Any advise and information that you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 3 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 4 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 8 Is Sicily Safe?
- 9 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 10 Car rental help in Sicily
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 alItalia
- 13 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 14 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 15 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 16 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 17 Mykonos Beach Club
- 18 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 19 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 20 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 21 Visit to Engand
- 22 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 23 Trip in September
- 24 Which city order makes most sense?
- 25 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!