My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy but I am a little worried because of his limited physical mobility. He has a paralysis (left-side) and can not walk far. Do you think visiting Florence, Venice and other regions (Southern Tuscany) are feasible for a wheelchair bound traveler like him?
Any advise and information that you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast
- 2 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 3 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 IWM
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Anniversary trip to France
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?