My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy but I am a little worried because of his limited physical mobility. He has a paralysis (left-side) and can not walk far. Do you think visiting Florence, Venice and other regions (Southern Tuscany) are feasible for a wheelchair bound traveler like him?
Any advise and information that you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 2 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 5 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 21 Best layover option
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?