My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy but I am a little worried because of his limited physical mobility. He has a paralysis (left-side) and can not walk far. Do you think visiting Florence, Venice and other regions (Southern Tuscany) are feasible for a wheelchair bound traveler like him?
Any advise and information that you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 5 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 6 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 7 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 13 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 17 Super Cover For Hertz
- 18 When to Visit Scotland
- 19 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 20 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Sicily
- 24 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy