My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy but I am a little worried because of his limited physical mobility. He has a paralysis (left-side) and can not walk far. Do you think visiting Florence, Venice and other regions (Southern Tuscany) are feasible for a wheelchair bound traveler like him?
Any advise and information that you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Day?
- 2 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 9 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Europe itinerary help!
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Les Invalides Night Show
- 18 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 19 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 20 Best Greek Island
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 23 Corsica and Sardinia
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit