I am from India and will be traveling to the US in the summer of 2016. looking for a brief stopover in ONE or maximum two countries in Europe. Inexpensive. Would love some suggestions...P.S. Have already seen London and Paris. So somewhere else please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Data Suggests the Best Time to Book Your Flight is 54 Days in Advance
- 2 advice on getting from Cardiff to Germany
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 Revised itinerary for italy
- 5 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 6 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 7 Biarritz family holiday
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Lisbon hotel
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 12 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 13 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 Italy
- 18 4 Days in Tuscany
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Switzerland
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 25 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice