I am beginning the daunting task of planning our trip to Europe for next April and am looking for advice. Will probably fly in and out of Amsterdam as FF miles seem to have the best options for there. We have already done a month in Italy a few years ago as well as have toured Paris for a week so those will not be on our list. Normandy, Tulip Fields in Netherlands, World War II era sights, Concentration camp. Swiss alps, Vienna, Prague, Love history, good food, good wine, good beer,love visiting with locals...are the things and places we want to see and do. My question is ..Am I being unrealistic in thinking I can do all this in a month? Will we need to have a car??
Europe for 30 plus days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 2 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 3 Taormina to Palermo
- 4 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 5 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 6 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 7 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 8 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 11 Taormina Sicily
- 12 Driving in Italy
- 13 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 14 Italy dolomites
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Suggestion for travel memories
- 17 Budget family trip to Europe
- 18 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 19 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 20 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 history museums or locations
- 23 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 24 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 25 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1