I am beginning the daunting task of planning our trip to Europe for next April and am looking for advice. Will probably fly in and out of Amsterdam as FF miles seem to have the best options for there. We have already done a month in Italy a few years ago as well as have toured Paris for a week so those will not be on our list. Normandy, Tulip Fields in Netherlands, World War II era sights, Concentration camp. Swiss alps, Vienna, Prague, Love history, good food, good wine, good beer,love visiting with locals...are the things and places we want to see and do. My question is ..Am I being unrealistic in thinking I can do all this in a month? Will we need to have a car??
Europe for 30 plus days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 2 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 3 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 4 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 5 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 6 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 7 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 8 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 9 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 10 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 11 25 days in Europe
- 12 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 13 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 14 scotland trave;
- 15 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 16 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 17 Family trip to France with kids
- 18 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 19 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 20 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 21 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 22 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 23 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 24 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 25 Alhambra tickets for May?