I will be studying abroad in Salamanca, Spain this summer from July 1-26. From there I plan on getting to Barcelona to visit a friend for 4 or 5 nights who will be studying there. Then my parents want to fly out to Europe to travel with me for around two weeks. They would like to see Barcelona as well, but if it does not fit into our schedule they are okay with not seeing it. The only city that is a "must" on my list is Paris. I have already been to Rome so I don't want to see it again. Is Barcelona to Paris to London to either Dublin or Amsterdam do-able? I also would LOVE to see Prague and Vienna, but realize that might be an unrealistic trip. We do not want to feel rushed, but would also like to see as much as possible in two weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Europe for 2 weeks summer where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 2 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 5 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 6 I'm in a funk
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 8 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 9 Ireland driving vacation
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 12 Things to do near Nice
- 13 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 14 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 15 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 16 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 17 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 18 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 21 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 24 Germany Visa for conference
- 25 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?