I will be studying abroad in Salamanca, Spain this summer from July 1-26. From there I plan on getting to Barcelona to visit a friend for 4 or 5 nights who will be studying there. Then my parents want to fly out to Europe to travel with me for around two weeks. They would like to see Barcelona as well, but if it does not fit into our schedule they are okay with not seeing it. The only city that is a "must" on my list is Paris. I have already been to Rome so I don't want to see it again. Is Barcelona to Paris to London to either Dublin or Amsterdam do-able? I also would LOVE to see Prague and Vienna, but realize that might be an unrealistic trip. We do not want to feel rushed, but would also like to see as much as possible in two weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Europe for 2 weeks summer where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 2 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 3 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 4 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 5 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 6 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 7 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 8 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 9 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 10 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 15 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 16 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 17 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 18 Paris and where else?
- 19 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 20 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 21 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 22 Raining in rome
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 25 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco