I will be studying abroad in Salamanca, Spain this summer from July 1-26. From there I plan on getting to Barcelona to visit a friend for 4 or 5 nights who will be studying there. Then my parents want to fly out to Europe to travel with me for around two weeks. They would like to see Barcelona as well, but if it does not fit into our schedule they are okay with not seeing it. The only city that is a "must" on my list is Paris. I have already been to Rome so I don't want to see it again. Is Barcelona to Paris to London to either Dublin or Amsterdam do-able? I also would LOVE to see Prague and Vienna, but realize that might be an unrealistic trip. We do not want to feel rushed, but would also like to see as much as possible in two weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Europe for 2 weeks summer where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 2 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 3 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 4 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 5 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 8 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Matisse at Tate
- 13 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 14 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 15 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 16 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 17 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 18 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 21 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 22 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 23 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?