I will be studying abroad in Salamanca, Spain this summer from July 1-26. From there I plan on getting to Barcelona to visit a friend for 4 or 5 nights who will be studying there. Then my parents want to fly out to Europe to travel with me for around two weeks. They would like to see Barcelona as well, but if it does not fit into our schedule they are okay with not seeing it. The only city that is a "must" on my list is Paris. I have already been to Rome so I don't want to see it again. Is Barcelona to Paris to London to either Dublin or Amsterdam do-able? I also would LOVE to see Prague and Vienna, but realize that might be an unrealistic trip. We do not want to feel rushed, but would also like to see as much as possible in two weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Europe for 2 weeks summer where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 7 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 8 First time to Switzerland
- 9 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 10 Italy dolomites
- 11 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 13 First time Ireland trip
- 14 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 15 Switzerland help...?
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 17 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 24 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 25 Greece and Italy in 20 days