I will be studying abroad in Salamanca, Spain this summer from July 1-26. From there I plan on getting to Barcelona to visit a friend for 4 or 5 nights who will be studying there. Then my parents want to fly out to Europe to travel with me for around two weeks. They would like to see Barcelona as well, but if it does not fit into our schedule they are okay with not seeing it. The only city that is a "must" on my list is Paris. I have already been to Rome so I don't want to see it again. Is Barcelona to Paris to London to either Dublin or Amsterdam do-able? I also would LOVE to see Prague and Vienna, but realize that might be an unrealistic trip. We do not want to feel rushed, but would also like to see as much as possible in two weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Europe for 2 weeks summer where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 museum passes in Rome
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 8 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 9 Lavender Fields
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Nice Video about Poland
- 14 Where to stay in Rome
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 19 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 20 Munich
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 23 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Paris Restaurants in the 7th