I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Europe- Central Europe Sample Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds village base
- 2 Hotel in Rome?
- 3 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 4 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 5 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 6 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 7 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 8 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 9 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 10 Passport Delays
- 11 Wine tour from Verona?
- 12 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 13 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 14 Netherlands Delta Works
- 15 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 16 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 17 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 20 Southern Italy without a Car
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 24 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 25 Prices in Dubrovnik