I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Europe- Central Europe Sample Itinerary
- 1 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 2 florence hotel
- 3 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 4 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 5 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 6 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 12 My Journey Through Europe
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 17 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Beauty Products in France?!
- 20 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 23 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 24 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's