I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 2 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 3 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 4 Verona and Lake Garda
- 5 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 6 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 European Cooking Secrets
- 9 Italy - rental car damages query
- 10 Travel vs. Babies
- 11 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 12 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 15 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 16 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 17 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 18 CDG much improved
- 19 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 20 London's Must Sights!
- 21 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 22 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 23 20 Days in Europe
- 24 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 25 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan