I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 2 Amalfi or Positano
- 3 Hostel Advice
- 4 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 5 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 6 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 7 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 8 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 9 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Poland in September
- 12 Belgium advice
- 13 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 14 Train from Lille to Delft
- 15 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 16 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 17 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 18 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 19 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 20 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 21 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 22 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 23 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 24 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 25 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels