I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 2 10 nights in France
- 3 Best Italian beach with teens
- 4 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 5 Shopping in Paris
- 6 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 7 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 8 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 9 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 10 Where to stop along the way
- 11 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 12 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 13 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 14 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 15 planning confusion
- 16 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 17 Scotland Highlands
- 18 Relaxing destinations?
- 19 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 22 3 Wake-up calls
- 23 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 24 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 25 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise