I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 2 Drive or train Austria
- 3 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 4 Need advice on transportation
- 5 Cycling in France
- 6 Avignon
- 7 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 8 Taking wine home from France
- 9 St Moritz hiking
- 10 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 11 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 12 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 September in Switzerland
- 15 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 16 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 17 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 18 Norway by motorhome
- 19 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 20 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 21 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 22 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 23 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 24 Tallinn for 1st time
- 25 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015