I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 2 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 3 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 4 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 7 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 8 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 9 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 10 ROME!!!
- 11 please revew provence agenda
- 12 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 13 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 14 Tuscany Help
- 15 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 16 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 17 walking tours/ personalguides in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Copenhagen
- 18 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 19 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 20 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 21 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 22 Small detour from Paris
- 23 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 24 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 25 Sicily or Rome