I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Europe- Central Europe Sample Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 8 driving in france with kids
- 9 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 10 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 Which european city?