I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Europe- Central Europe Sample Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 2 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 5 Renting an apt.
- 6 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 7 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 8 northern Portugal
- 9 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 10 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 11 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 12 Help me with this trip
- 13 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 14 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 15 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 16 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 17 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 20 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 21 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 22 Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 24 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 25 Great restaurants in Italy