I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday in Austria
- 2 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 3 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Italian Riviera
- 8 Switzerland in mid-April
- 9 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 10 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 11 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 12 Hamam Istanbul?
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 20 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 21 visa appointment experience
- 22 What to take to Germany
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 25 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.