I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Europe- Central Europe Sample Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 9 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 10 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 13 London hotel
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 19 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 20 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 21 Where to stay in Rome
- 22 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring