I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Europe- Central Europe Sample Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So much to do, so little time!
- 2 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 3 the best of italy?
- 4 Hotel for last night in Rome
- 5 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 6 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 7 Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada
- 8 Rome to Sperlong Day Trip?
- 9 Florence Hotel Advice
- 10 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 11 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 12 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 13 Best data sim
- 14 paris arrondissements - where to stay
- 15 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 16 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 17 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 18 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 19 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 20 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 21 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 22 Paris/Montpellier v. Barcelona/South of Spain in late September
- 23 Salzburg, Switzerland and Lyon
- 24 Andalucía Spring 2015
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals