I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 3 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 4 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 celticmoon, a quick question
- 21 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 22 What fresh hell is this?
- 23 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 24 Which Train Station in Venice
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia