I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Europe- Central Europe Sample Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 3 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 4 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 5 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 6 Traveling in France by train
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 9 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 10 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 11 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 12 Sicily - not a trip report
- 13 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 17 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 18 car rental advice in Portugal
- 19 Fjords, How To?
- 20 Duoro river cruises
- 21 What to wear
- 22 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 23 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions