I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Europe- Central Europe Sample Itinerary
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 3 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 9 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 10 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 11 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Sicily 10 days
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 25 London for Christmas