I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 2 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 3 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 4 Greece Travel Advice
- 5 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 6 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 7 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 8 European Championship
- 9 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 10 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 11 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 12 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 13 Normandy - driving trip
- 14 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 15 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 16 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 17 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 18 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 21 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 22 sim card
- 23 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 24 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 25 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids