I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임신천지상어 卍주소:【kss998.com】卍卍
- 2 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 Getting around London
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 WWI sites
- 11 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Paris in August
- 14 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 Germany-Car or Train
- 18 Brussels flower tapestry
- 19 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 20 Lake Como,Italy
- 21 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 22 Valencia Spain
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 25 Places to visit from Zurich