I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 stonehenge day trip from london
- 3 카지노게임ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 4 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 5 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 6 Train up the Jungfrau
- 7 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 8 London Restaurants
- 9 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 CDG to Marais transfer
- 12 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 15 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 16 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 17 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 18 Travel Apps
- 19 What is your favorite travel app?
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 Transportation Question Italy
- 22 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 25 Train tickets in Italy?