I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Europe- Central Europe Sample Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Koper to Trieste
- 2 Trieste and Koper
- 3 Stay near Paris
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 9 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 10 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 11 Pronunciation
- 12 Monet in Normandy
- 13 Dublin Tour Companies
- 14 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 15 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 19 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 23 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 Picasso Museum-Paris