I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 2 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 3 Need advice on transportation
- 4 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 5 3 days Venice to Paris
- 6 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 7 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 8 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 9 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 10 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 11 hotels in Bucharest
- 12 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 13 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 14 Another Visit to London
- 15 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 16 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 17 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 18 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 19 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 20 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 23 Berlin insurance questions
- 24 France for Six Weeks
- 25 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?