New to the forum. As a post graduation trip, I am traveling to Europe with two of my friends. We are in Europe for two weeks, flying in and out of Frankfurt. I was wondering about a reasonable itinerary - our goal is to hit four cities in the two weeks, which gives us a reasonable (though by no means sufficient) amount of time in each. The wish list includes:
If we are tied to entering/exiting from Frankfurt, is there a group of four that makes the most sense? My friends have already bought the unlimited Eurail pass, but it looks to me that flying to/from certain places might be necessary. Is there a way to feasibly use trains to go from Paris to Barcelona to Prague/Berlin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 6 One night in Rome
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 18 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik