New to the forum. As a post graduation trip, I am traveling to Europe with two of my friends. We are in Europe for two weeks, flying in and out of Frankfurt. I was wondering about a reasonable itinerary - our goal is to hit four cities in the two weeks, which gives us a reasonable (though by no means sufficient) amount of time in each. The wish list includes:
If we are tied to entering/exiting from Frankfurt, is there a group of four that makes the most sense? My friends have already bought the unlimited Eurail pass, but it looks to me that flying to/from certain places might be necessary. Is there a way to feasibly use trains to go from Paris to Barcelona to Prague/Berlin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 2 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 3 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 4 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 5 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 6 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 7 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 8 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 11 블랙잭바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 12 10 day Iceland Road Trip in early April. Advice Needed!
- 13 바카라게임사이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 14 바카라게임✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 15 바카라사이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 16 바카라싸이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 17 마카오바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 18 마카오바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 19 인터넷바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 20 라이브바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 21 생방송바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 22 생중계바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 23 와와바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 24 온라인바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 25 실시간바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노