New to the forum. As a post graduation trip, I am traveling to Europe with two of my friends. We are in Europe for two weeks, flying in and out of Frankfurt. I was wondering about a reasonable itinerary - our goal is to hit four cities in the two weeks, which gives us a reasonable (though by no means sufficient) amount of time in each. The wish list includes:
If we are tied to entering/exiting from Frankfurt, is there a group of four that makes the most sense? My friends have already bought the unlimited Eurail pass, but it looks to me that flying to/from certain places might be necessary. Is there a way to feasibly use trains to go from Paris to Barcelona to Prague/Berlin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Undisclsoed location
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 6 Rome to venice
- 7 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 10 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 11 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 14 Need help with my itinerary
- 15 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 16 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 17 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 18 Chamonix to Paris
- 19 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 20 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Paris in September
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city