New to the forum. As a post graduation trip, I am traveling to Europe with two of my friends. We are in Europe for two weeks, flying in and out of Frankfurt. I was wondering about a reasonable itinerary - our goal is to hit four cities in the two weeks, which gives us a reasonable (though by no means sufficient) amount of time in each. The wish list includes:
If we are tied to entering/exiting from Frankfurt, is there a group of four that makes the most sense? My friends have already bought the unlimited Eurail pass, but it looks to me that flying to/from certain places might be necessary. Is there a way to feasibly use trains to go from Paris to Barcelona to Prague/Berlin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 2 monograms vacation tours
- 3 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 4 Towns around Lucca
- 5 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 8 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 9 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 10 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 Sicily help
- 13 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 14 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 15 Cork questions
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Borghese Gallery Question
- 19 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 20 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 21 London vacation rental agency
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Sim Card
- 24 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 25 Airline to Rome