New to the forum. As a post graduation trip, I am traveling to Europe with two of my friends. We are in Europe for two weeks, flying in and out of Frankfurt. I was wondering about a reasonable itinerary - our goal is to hit four cities in the two weeks, which gives us a reasonable (though by no means sufficient) amount of time in each. The wish list includes:
If we are tied to entering/exiting from Frankfurt, is there a group of four that makes the most sense? My friends have already bought the unlimited Eurail pass, but it looks to me that flying to/from certain places might be necessary. Is there a way to feasibly use trains to go from Paris to Barcelona to Prague/Berlin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WWI sites
- 2 Christmas in Spain
- 3 Germany-Car or Train
- 4 Brussels flower tapestry
- 5 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 Lake Como,Italy
- 8 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 Language to use in Belgium
- 12 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 13 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 14 Visiting Zurich
- 15 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 16 Places to visit from Zurich
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 19 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 22 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 23 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 24 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 25 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon