New to the forum. As a post graduation trip, I am traveling to Europe with two of my friends. We are in Europe for two weeks, flying in and out of Frankfurt. I was wondering about a reasonable itinerary - our goal is to hit four cities in the two weeks, which gives us a reasonable (though by no means sufficient) amount of time in each. The wish list includes:
If we are tied to entering/exiting from Frankfurt, is there a group of four that makes the most sense? My friends have already bought the unlimited Eurail pass, but it looks to me that flying to/from certain places might be necessary. Is there a way to feasibly use trains to go from Paris to Barcelona to Prague/Berlin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal rental car
- 2 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 3 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 4 Iceland trip report!
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 14 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 ATM
- 22 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 Living in Paris......for a week
- 25 ATM help