New to the forum. As a post graduation trip, I am traveling to Europe with two of my friends. We are in Europe for two weeks, flying in and out of Frankfurt. I was wondering about a reasonable itinerary - our goal is to hit four cities in the two weeks, which gives us a reasonable (though by no means sufficient) amount of time in each. The wish list includes:
If we are tied to entering/exiting from Frankfurt, is there a group of four that makes the most sense? My friends have already bought the unlimited Eurail pass, but it looks to me that flying to/from certain places might be necessary. Is there a way to feasibly use trains to go from Paris to Barcelona to Prague/Berlin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Register Official Domain Name | Domains | Domain | EASY
- 2 Vacation in Great Britain
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 6 Escargots in Paris
- 7 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 20 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Info about Poland
- 23 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Barcelona question