My girlfriend and I are planning an 8 day trip to Europe in November. We are interested in seeing Paris, as well as Berlin or Dublin. Does anyone have any itineraries for such a trip? We are open to suggestions for different cities as well. Thanks.
Europe - 8 days - please suggest an itinerary
- 1 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 2 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 3 Day trip to Capri
- 4 Florence to nice- help
- 5 Driving in Genoa
- 6 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 7 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 12 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Car Rental Locations
- 15 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 16 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 17 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 just want to know
- 19 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 20 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)