Hi I'm traveling from Spain and want to go thru Switzerland and into Italy is it possible by train and how long and roughly how much would it be and I'm traveling with my daughter so is it complicated to do
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 6 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 9 1 week in the Cyclades
- 10 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 11 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 12 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 13 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Schengen Visa Rules
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 22 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 23 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe