Hi I'm traveling from Spain and want to go thru Switzerland and into Italy is it possible by train and how long and roughly how much would it be and I'm traveling with my daughter so is it complicated to do
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 2 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 3 London Food Tour
- 4 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 5 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 6 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 7 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 8 25 days in Europe
- 9 Family trip to France with kids
- 10 London with Kids
- 11 Where to stay in London
- 12 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 13 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 14 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 15 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 16 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 17 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 18 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 19 10 Days in Switzerland
- 20 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 21 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 22 A week in spain
- 23 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 25 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days