Hi I'm traveling from Spain and want to go thru Switzerland and into Italy is it possible by train and how long and roughly how much would it be and I'm traveling with my daughter so is it complicated to do
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 5 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 9 2 weeks in Europe
- 10 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 11 Matisse at Tate
- 12 Ireland Southwest
- 13 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 17 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 18 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 21 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 22 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 23 Istanbul Itinerary
- 24 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 25 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?