Me & my husband are planning for a month trip to Europe in November for our anniversary. This will be our first time to Europe. Kindly bear with me for this long post!
I know most of you won't suggest Europe for november but since we live in middle east we really appreciate cooler temperatures (including rainfalls) plus lesser crowds.
Area of interests:
Good food, medieval towns, castles, countryside or coastal views/drives. We aren't too much into museums or ruins but appreciate renaissance art & cathedrals.
Below is my tentative itinerary, would you please advice if the days assigned to each city makes sense. We haven't booked any tickets yet so the itinerary is open for any valuable changes suggested.
All of the transit flights/trains will be taken during morning so that we can reach the next city around noon or before that, which will give us approx half day for that particular city.
30th 0ct - Arrival in Amsterdam
31st, 1st, 2nd nov - Amsterdam
3rd - fly to Berlin
4th, 5th, 6th - berlin
7th - berlin to Prague via train
8th, 9th, 10th - explore Prague
11th - Prague to Munich via train
12th - day trip to salzburg from Munich
13th - day trip to Rothenburg ob der tauber from Munich
14th - day trip to Mittenwald from munich
15th - day trip to ludwig castle from munich
16th - flight from Munich to florence (arrival at 12.40pm)
17th - day trip to Venice from florence
18th - day trip to Sienna from florence
19th - explore florence
20th - florence to Rome via train
21st - explore Rome
22nd - day trip to Amalfi coast from rome
23rd - rome to Barcelona (fly with Ryanair)
24th, 25th, 26th - Barcelona
27th - fly back home
1. We are well aware it will be a rainy season in most parts of Europe, will it still be a good idea to do Amalfi coast, we aren't expecting a beach experience anyway. But would want to have a look at the beautiful coastline.
2. What kind of clothing should we pack for the northern Europe.
3. Is day trip to ludwig castle possible from Munich?
4. Can you please suggest best day trips from berlin.
5. Can you also suggest some more beautiful medieval towns like Rothenburg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼크라운카지노주소
- 2 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼중국카지노주소
- 3 Beach holiday homes italy
- 4 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼워커힐카지노추천
- 5 스포츠토토카페【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 6 카지노뉴스【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 7 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼국내카지노동호회
- 8 아시안카지노랜드【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 9 아시안카지노정보【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 10 월드카지노정보【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 11 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼다모아카지노주소
- 12 정통바카라하는법【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 13 코리아카지노정보【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 14 코리아카지노싸이트【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 15 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼국내카지노체험
- 16 파라다이카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 17 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼강원랜드카지노주소
- 18 실시간카지노사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 19 크라운바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 20 엠지엠바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 21 스마트카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 22 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼썬시티카지노주소
- 23 소라바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 24 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼라스베가스카지노주소
- 25 카지노할수있는곳【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라