I will have 19 full days in Europe to travel around, just bought ticket flight to and from Amsterdam from Brazil, here my plan, appreciate some advise!
Amsterdam - 2 or 3 days
Iceland - 7 or 8 days
Glasgow or Bergen (Norway) - 3 or 4 days
Ireland - 5 or 6 days
Thks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotels
- 2 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 3 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 Brugge hotel help
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition