My husband and I (24 and 23) will be travelling on our second trip to Europe. Our first was done in just Italy where we visited Rome, Florence and Venice in 10 days and it was perfect! We loved Europe so much we're coming back only 5 months later! I already booked the flight leaving from NY to London Heathrow and coming back to New York from Paris CDG.
I can't decide what other countries we should see in between and how many days are suggested in London and Paris! I had this crazy notion of flying from London to Barcelona and then back to Paris as I have always wanted to see Barcelona... is that crazy? If so any suggestions on an intinerary between London and Paris that is worthwhile of seeing?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 2 Italian Riviera
- 3 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 4 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 5 sfo to europe
- 6 Switzerland in mid-April
- 7 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 8 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 10 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 16 Hamam Istanbul?
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 First Trip to Europe!
- 20 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 21 visa appointment experience
- 22 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 25 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
Europe - 12 days starting in London ending in Paris -itinerary suggestions?