My husband and I (24 and 23) will be travelling on our second trip to Europe. Our first was done in just Italy where we visited Rome, Florence and Venice in 10 days and it was perfect! We loved Europe so much we're coming back only 5 months later! I already booked the flight leaving from NY to London Heathrow and coming back to New York from Paris CDG.
I can't decide what other countries we should see in between and how many days are suggested in London and Paris! I had this crazy notion of flying from London to Barcelona and then back to Paris as I have always wanted to see Barcelona... is that crazy? If so any suggestions on an intinerary between London and Paris that is worthwhile of seeing?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city order makes most sense?
- 2 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 3 London Restaurants
- 4 Munich Hotel Location
- 5 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 8 Clean up spam
- 9 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 10 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 11 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 14 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 15 Is Sicily Safe?
- 16 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 17 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 18 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 19 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 20 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 21 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 22 Help with basic itinerary
- 23 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 24 Greece and Italy Combo
- 25 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
Europe - 12 days starting in London ending in Paris -itinerary suggestions?