My husband and I (24 and 23) will be travelling on our second trip to Europe. Our first was done in just Italy where we visited Rome, Florence and Venice in 10 days and it was perfect! We loved Europe so much we're coming back only 5 months later! I already booked the flight leaving from NY to London Heathrow and coming back to New York from Paris CDG.
I can't decide what other countries we should see in between and how many days are suggested in London and Paris! I had this crazy notion of flying from London to Barcelona and then back to Paris as I have always wanted to see Barcelona... is that crazy? If so any suggestions on an intinerary between London and Paris that is worthwhile of seeing?
Thanks so much!!!
Europe - 12 days starting in London ending in Paris -itinerary suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Greece
- 2 Eating in France-two new books
- 3 flea markets in France
- 4 Monet in Normandy
- 5 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 6 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 7 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 8 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 American electrical gadgets
- 11 Honeymooning in Europe
- 12 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Traveling in France by train
- 15 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 18 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 19 Piri-Piri, Pastel de Nata and Port…Perfectly Portugal
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 seven days in Portugal
- 22 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Spain tips beyond safety
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets