My husband and I (24 and 23) will be travelling on our second trip to Europe. Our first was done in just Italy where we visited Rome, Florence and Venice in 10 days and it was perfect! We loved Europe so much we're coming back only 5 months later! I already booked the flight leaving from NY to London Heathrow and coming back to New York from Paris CDG.
I can't decide what other countries we should see in between and how many days are suggested in London and Paris! I had this crazy notion of flying from London to Barcelona and then back to Paris as I have always wanted to see Barcelona... is that crazy? If so any suggestions on an intinerary between London and Paris that is worthwhile of seeing?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 2 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 3 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 7 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 8 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 9 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 10 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 11 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 12 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 13 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 16 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 17 Cost of Van from CDG
- 18 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 19 German Train travel
- 20 Barcelona on budget
- 21 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 22 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 23 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 24 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 25 Plug ins for London and Paris
Europe - 12 days starting in London ending in Paris -itinerary suggestions?