My husband and I (24 and 23) will be travelling on our second trip to Europe. Our first was done in just Italy where we visited Rome, Florence and Venice in 10 days and it was perfect! We loved Europe so much we're coming back only 5 months later! I already booked the flight leaving from NY to London Heathrow and coming back to New York from Paris CDG.
I can't decide what other countries we should see in between and how many days are suggested in London and Paris! I had this crazy notion of flying from London to Barcelona and then back to Paris as I have always wanted to see Barcelona... is that crazy? If so any suggestions on an intinerary between London and Paris that is worthwhile of seeing?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 honeymoon in november
- 2 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 3 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 4 Amsterdam in August
- 5 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 6 Train from Rome to Naples
- 7 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 8 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 9 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 10 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 11 Best airport Car services
- 12 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 13 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 14 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 15 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 16 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 17 Day in London
- 18 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 19 sim card
- 20 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 21 Lake Garda- Italy
- 22 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 23 European Championship
- 24 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 25 Plan Italy trip
Europe - 12 days starting in London ending in Paris -itinerary suggestions?