My husband and I (24 and 23) will be travelling on our second trip to Europe. Our first was done in just Italy where we visited Rome, Florence and Venice in 10 days and it was perfect! We loved Europe so much we're coming back only 5 months later! I already booked the flight leaving from NY to London Heathrow and coming back to New York from Paris CDG.
I can't decide what other countries we should see in between and how many days are suggested in London and Paris! I had this crazy notion of flying from London to Barcelona and then back to Paris as I have always wanted to see Barcelona... is that crazy? If so any suggestions on an intinerary between London and Paris that is worthwhile of seeing?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 4 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 5 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 6 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 7 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 8 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 14 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Super Cover For Hertz
- 19 When to Visit Scotland
- 20 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 21 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Sicily
- 25 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
Europe - 12 days starting in London ending in Paris -itinerary suggestions?