My husband and I (24 and 23) will be travelling on our second trip to Europe. Our first was done in just Italy where we visited Rome, Florence and Venice in 10 days and it was perfect! We loved Europe so much we're coming back only 5 months later! I already booked the flight leaving from NY to London Heathrow and coming back to New York from Paris CDG.
I can't decide what other countries we should see in between and how many days are suggested in London and Paris! I had this crazy notion of flying from London to Barcelona and then back to Paris as I have always wanted to see Barcelona... is that crazy? If so any suggestions on an intinerary between London and Paris that is worthwhile of seeing?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 2 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 3 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 4 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 5 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 6 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 10 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 11 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 12 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 15 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 17 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 18 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 19 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 20 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 21 WWI Battlefields
- 22 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 23 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 24 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
Europe - 12 days starting in London ending in Paris -itinerary suggestions?