My husband and I (24 and 23) will be travelling on our second trip to Europe. Our first was done in just Italy where we visited Rome, Florence and Venice in 10 days and it was perfect! We loved Europe so much we're coming back only 5 months later! I already booked the flight leaving from NY to London Heathrow and coming back to New York from Paris CDG.
I can't decide what other countries we should see in between and how many days are suggested in London and Paris! I had this crazy notion of flying from London to Barcelona and then back to Paris as I have always wanted to see Barcelona... is that crazy? If so any suggestions on an intinerary between London and Paris that is worthwhile of seeing?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 2 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 3 London's Must Sights!
- 4 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 9 First Time Solo Travel info
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 11 Budapest Hotels
- 12 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 13 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 14 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 4 days in switzerland
- 21 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 22 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 23 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 24 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
Europe - 12 days starting in London ending in Paris -itinerary suggestions?