My husband and I (24 and 23) will be travelling on our second trip to Europe. Our first was done in just Italy where we visited Rome, Florence and Venice in 10 days and it was perfect! We loved Europe so much we're coming back only 5 months later! I already booked the flight leaving from NY to London Heathrow and coming back to New York from Paris CDG.
I can't decide what other countries we should see in between and how many days are suggested in London and Paris! I had this crazy notion of flying from London to Barcelona and then back to Paris as I have always wanted to see Barcelona... is that crazy? If so any suggestions on an intinerary between London and Paris that is worthwhile of seeing?
Thanks so much!!!
Europe - 12 days starting in London ending in Paris -itinerary suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 2 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 3 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 4 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 5 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 6 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 7 Wine tour in Chianti
- 8 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 9 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Cookware in France
- 12 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 13 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 15 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 16 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 17 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 18 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 19 Russian Visa Question
- 20 travel insurance
- 21 St. Petersburg
- 22 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 23 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 24 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 25 Please suffer one more London travelcard question