I will be reaching Prague on 10th april and leaving from Paris on 20th april. I am planning this trip with friends.
I have 10 days to travel: April 10-20
My budget is approx 500-600 Euros and I will prefer lowest prices available. Low cost is definitely a priority for me!
I have planned 4 cities
Prague( 10-12th april),
Berlin ( 12-13th April),
Amsterdam ( 14-15th April),
Brussels( 16th April)
Paris( 17-20th April).
Itinerary is flexible and open to inputs, except for the fact that I am landing in Prague on 10th April and leaving from Paris on 20th April. I feel I am giving too much time to Paris and wont mind adding cities/ modifying schedules that I have planned above. Wallet friendly options are invited so that I could reduce my travel and stay costs. It will be a backpackers trip. I am a nature lover and can see some countryside as well. Please suggest which part of the city should we stay so as to strike a balance between time, fun and costs involved.
Background: I am 26, female, enjoy beer, vegetarian-friendly food, and would love to see some ancient history, nature, modernization, art and a night life lover. I would love to see places where I can explore by foot, enjoy outdoor markets, see nature, museums (preferably not too expensive). I do like the idea of quaint towns and seeing the country-side, though that is not a must. It would be fun to see at least one city with a fun nightlife scene.
I am very keen on doing Bavarian Alps but i am not too sure if it fits my itinerary and I have no idea about the travel and costs.
Dear all, please give suggestions if I could do more in the time planned. You can also give inputs if the itinerary sounds way too hectic. I would also like to know about the cheapest mode of travel in cities and food.
Waiting for your inputs.
Thank you all very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 임팩트바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Crete Holiday
- 4 Rome to Venice
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 November in Rome
- 10 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 11 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 17 Christmas markets
- 18 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 19 PARIS
- 20 Germany or Sweden
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 23 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 24 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 25 Germany vs Sweden nightlife