This forum is one of the best. I am really getting a lot of advise and help here. Thank you all in advance for all your help.
I have another thread about travelling to Europe in Winter. Since everyone of you convince me that it is the time to go, I am getting ready to make hotel reservations.
The problem I am having is that it is tough to find a less expensive hotel that accomadate two adults and two children in a room. If I bid for hotels using priceline.com (they don't ask for # of people staying) and we show up at the hotel, will it be a problem..?
How the other frugal travellers with kids handling this..?
Europe - with children - hotels - priceline
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 3 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 8 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 9 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 13 first european holiday itinery
- 14 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 15 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Travel by train or bus
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 24 Belgium
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...