This forum is one of the best. I am really getting a lot of advise and help here. Thank you all in advance for all your help.
I have another thread about travelling to Europe in Winter. Since everyone of you convince me that it is the time to go, I am getting ready to make hotel reservations.
The problem I am having is that it is tough to find a less expensive hotel that accomadate two adults and two children in a room. If I bid for hotels using priceline.com (they don't ask for # of people staying) and we show up at the hotel, will it be a problem..?
How the other frugal travellers with kids handling this..?
Europe - with children - hotels - priceline
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 first family trip to Switzerland
- 2 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 5 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 8 Pisa or Siena?
- 9 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 10 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 13 Interested In Coach Passes
- 14 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 15 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 16 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 19 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 20 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 23 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 24 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 25 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland