This forum is one of the best. I am really getting a lot of advise and help here. Thank you all in advance for all your help.
I have another thread about travelling to Europe in Winter. Since everyone of you convince me that it is the time to go, I am getting ready to make hotel reservations.
The problem I am having is that it is tough to find a less expensive hotel that accomadate two adults and two children in a room. If I bid for hotels using priceline.com (they don't ask for # of people staying) and we show up at the hotel, will it be a problem..?
How the other frugal travellers with kids handling this..?
Europe - with children - hotels - priceline
- 1 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 3 Paris Ticket t+
- 4 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 5 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 6 Best area to stay in Rome
- 7 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 12 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 13 Russia visa denials
- 14 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 15 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 16 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 17 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 18 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 19 Am I too fat too travel?
- 20 Crete in April
- 21 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 22 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 23 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 24 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 25 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent