This forum is one of the best. I am really getting a lot of advise and help here. Thank you all in advance for all your help.
I have another thread about travelling to Europe in Winter. Since everyone of you convince me that it is the time to go, I am getting ready to make hotel reservations.
The problem I am having is that it is tough to find a less expensive hotel that accomadate two adults and two children in a room. If I bid for hotels using priceline.com (they don't ask for # of people staying) and we show up at the hotel, will it be a problem..?
How the other frugal travellers with kids handling this..?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tablet
- 2 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 3 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 4 1 day visit Brussels to Amsterdam and back
- 5 Soccer jerseys in Paris?
- 6 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 7 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 8 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 9 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 26 days in Italy
- 12 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 13 Family holidays in Italy
- 14 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 15 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 16 5 Days in Dublin
- 17 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 18 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 19 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 20 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 21 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 22 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 23 Prague old town
- 24 Rome Airport Question!
- 25 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London