This forum is one of the best. I am really getting a lot of advise and help here. Thank you all in advance for all your help.
I have another thread about travelling to Europe in Winter. Since everyone of you convince me that it is the time to go, I am getting ready to make hotel reservations.
The problem I am having is that it is tough to find a less expensive hotel that accomadate two adults and two children in a room. If I bid for hotels using priceline.com (they don't ask for # of people staying) and we show up at the hotel, will it be a problem..?
How the other frugal travellers with kids handling this..?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 우리카지노
- 2 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 3 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 4 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 7 GPS vs Google Maps
- 8 Brussels Airport
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 13 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 14 help with 21 days-croatia
- 15 Shopping in Paris
- 16 kisctavelly
- 17 Best Skin Care Tips>>>> http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/eye-complex-rx/
- 18 London Paris
- 19 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 20 14 days in Greece
- 21 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 22 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 23 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 24 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 25 Vienna - Site seeing help