This forum is one of the best. I am really getting a lot of advise and help here. Thank you all in advance for all your help.
I have another thread about travelling to Europe in Winter. Since everyone of you convince me that it is the time to go, I am getting ready to make hotel reservations.
The problem I am having is that it is tough to find a less expensive hotel that accomadate two adults and two children in a room. If I bid for hotels using priceline.com (they don't ask for # of people staying) and we show up at the hotel, will it be a problem..?
How the other frugal travellers with kids handling this..?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camino Redux
- 2 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 3 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 4 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 5 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 6 Norwway trip report
- 7 Berlin to Barcelona
- 8 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 9 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 10 Best way to see Croatia?
- 11 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 12 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 13 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 14 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 15 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 16 Switzerland in April
- 17 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 18 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 19 Montpellier to Arles
- 20 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 21 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 22 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 23 Vienna to Bratislava
- 24 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 25 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe