This forum is one of the best. I am really getting a lot of advise and help here. Thank you all in advance for all your help.
I have another thread about travelling to Europe in Winter. Since everyone of you convince me that it is the time to go, I am getting ready to make hotel reservations.
The problem I am having is that it is tough to find a less expensive hotel that accomadate two adults and two children in a room. If I bid for hotels using priceline.com (they don't ask for # of people staying) and we show up at the hotel, will it be a problem..?
How the other frugal travellers with kids handling this..?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 7 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 8 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 9 Scotland itinerary advice
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 12 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 13 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 14 Places to visit from Zurich
- 15 SURPRISE TRIP
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 Positano Hotel in September
- 20 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 21 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 22 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 23 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 24 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 25 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?