This forum is one of the best. I am really getting a lot of advise and help here. Thank you all in advance for all your help.
I have another thread about travelling to Europe in Winter. Since everyone of you convince me that it is the time to go, I am getting ready to make hotel reservations.
The problem I am having is that it is tough to find a less expensive hotel that accomadate two adults and two children in a room. If I bid for hotels using priceline.com (they don't ask for # of people staying) and we show up at the hotel, will it be a problem..?
How the other frugal travellers with kids handling this..?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 4 Train passes
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 7 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 8 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 9 3 Days in Naples...
- 10 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 11 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 Our time in Rome
- 14 Renting International Cars from USA
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 17 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 18 Enjoying England for a year!
- 19 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 20 Iceland in 4 days?
- 21 Europe itinerary
- 22 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 23 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 24 Europe itinerary review
- 25 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!