Has anyone any experience with this airline ? According to the Edinburgh airport website, it flies direct from Edinburgh to Larnaca. I've found a website but it doesn't seem to offer online booking from Edinburgh, so maybe it's just charters from here (the airport website has no contact info, it just says 'contact travel agent'). I've e-mailed them to ask; but in the meantime, anyone heard of them & know if this is a reputable company ? Thanks.
Europcypria airline - heard of it ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 2 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 3 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 6 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 What to wear
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 16 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 17 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 18 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 19 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 Tipping in Greece
- 25 Fashion for larger man?