Has anyone any experience with this airline ? According to the Edinburgh airport website, it flies direct from Edinburgh to Larnaca. I've found a website but it doesn't seem to offer online booking from Edinburgh, so maybe it's just charters from here (the airport website has no contact info, it just says 'contact travel agent'). I've e-mailed them to ask; but in the meantime, anyone heard of them & know if this is a reputable company ? Thanks.
Europcypria airline - heard of it ?
- 1 Last monte Paris apartment
- 2 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 Wimpy's
- 5 HELP stuck in Italy
- 6 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 7 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 8 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 11 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 17 Nice
- 18 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 19 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Train tickets
- 24 San Lorenzo Market
- 25 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?