Has anyone any experience with this airline ? According to the Edinburgh airport website, it flies direct from Edinburgh to Larnaca. I've found a website but it doesn't seem to offer online booking from Edinburgh, so maybe it's just charters from here (the airport website has no contact info, it just says 'contact travel agent'). I've e-mailed them to ask; but in the meantime, anyone heard of them & know if this is a reputable company ? Thanks.
Europcypria airline - heard of it ?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 3 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Belgium
- 20 Navigo Decouverte
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 15 days in Europe,