Has anyone any experience with this airline ? According to the Edinburgh airport website, it flies direct from Edinburgh to Larnaca. I've found a website but it doesn't seem to offer online booking from Edinburgh, so maybe it's just charters from here (the airport website has no contact info, it just says 'contact travel agent'). I've e-mailed them to ask; but in the meantime, anyone heard of them & know if this is a reputable company ? Thanks.
Europcypria airline - heard of it ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 2 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 3 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 4 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 5 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 8 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 9 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 10 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 13 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 Cornwall or Paris?
- 16 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 17 Help with France itinerary
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Need help with itinerary