Has anyone any experience with this airline ? According to the Edinburgh airport website, it flies direct from Edinburgh to Larnaca. I've found a website but it doesn't seem to offer online booking from Edinburgh, so maybe it's just charters from here (the airport website has no contact info, it just says 'contact travel agent'). I've e-mailed them to ask; but in the meantime, anyone heard of them & know if this is a reputable company ? Thanks.
Europcypria airline - heard of it ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 6 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 7 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 14 Christmas in Munich
- 15 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 16 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 17 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 23 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 24 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015