Hi all--we are looking at car rentals for an 8 day period we are in the St. Remy-Nice area, picking up in Avignon and returning in Nice. I was prepared to find the best price with Kemwel/ Autoeurope but that is not the case. Europcar provided a better bid and there was a discount code available on retailmenot.com which saved us an additional 15%. Europcar does not charge your car until pick up which is preferred for us and of course one can cancel with no charges. We plan to use our Amex to cover all insurance first dollar. I appreciate any comments you might have to ensure an ideal experience. Many thanks.
Europcar provides the winning price by far
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 3 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 6 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 7 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 12 Eating in France-two new books
- 13 german rail ticket question
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 17 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 1 week in Croatia
- 21 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Trip to Iceland
- 23 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 24 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 25 Picasso Museum-Paris