Hi all--we are looking at car rentals for an 8 day period we are in the St. Remy-Nice area, picking up in Avignon and returning in Nice. I was prepared to find the best price with Kemwel/ Autoeurope but that is not the case. Europcar provided a better bid and there was a discount code available on retailmenot.com which saved us an additional 15%. Europcar does not charge your car until pick up which is preferred for us and of course one can cancel with no charges. We plan to use our Amex to cover all insurance first dollar. I appreciate any comments you might have to ensure an ideal experience. Many thanks.
Europcar provides the winning price by far
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 4 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 5 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Swiss rail passes
- 8 Zurich, Switzerland
- 9 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 10 London day trips, especially castles
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 14 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 17 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 18 Day trips from Marseille
- 19 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 20 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 21 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba