I am looking at taking a Eurolines bus from Berlin to Prague with a stopover in Dresden. DeutscheBahn prices for the same trip are 117 Euro; Eurolines prices are 21 Euro.
Just wanted to see if anybody had any experience with Eurolines; is it worth it to save the extra 100 Euro? I've heard the train ride between Berlin and Prague is especially nice, and would hesitate to miss that on the bus, but that 100 Euro would sure be nice to save.
Thanks for any feedback! I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 2 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 3 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 4 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 5 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 6 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 7 One day around Lake Brienz
- 8 Bayeux Restaurants
- 9 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 Language to use in Belgium
- 14 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 15 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 16 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 17 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 18 Car Hire Bologna
- 19 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 20 San Sebastian Beaches
- 21 Skiathos 2017
- 22 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 23 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 24 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP