I am looking at taking a Eurolines bus from Berlin to Prague with a stopover in Dresden. DeutscheBahn prices for the same trip are 117 Euro; Eurolines prices are 21 Euro.
Just wanted to see if anybody had any experience with Eurolines; is it worth it to save the extra 100 Euro? I've heard the train ride between Berlin and Prague is especially nice, and would hesitate to miss that on the bus, but that 100 Euro would sure be nice to save.
Thanks for any feedback! I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 2 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 5 Trip to Switzerland
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Rome hotel
- 11 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Seville to Cordoba
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 London 6 day itinerary
- 21 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast