I am looking at taking a Eurolines bus from Berlin to Prague with a stopover in Dresden. DeutscheBahn prices for the same trip are 117 Euro; Eurolines prices are 21 Euro.
Just wanted to see if anybody had any experience with Eurolines; is it worth it to save the extra 100 Euro? I've heard the train ride between Berlin and Prague is especially nice, and would hesitate to miss that on the bus, but that 100 Euro would sure be nice to save.
Thanks for any feedback! I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ￡삼성안마『o1o 9875 2236』민실장 삼성동안마 삼성역안마 삼성안마문의
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 6-7 Days in France
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 8 We're here!
- 9 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Getting to Bolivia
- 13 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 14 Budapest in December 2017
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 25 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?